FORUMS: list search recent posts

Lumix 45-175 micro 4/3rds AF100 Panasonic Four Thirds

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jared Smith
Lumix 45-175 micro 4/3rds AF100 Panasonic Four Thirds
on Aug 25, 2015 at 5:19:55 am

I bought this lens as part of a package deal from another forum member. The other two lenses that he included fit my needs and I'd rather sell this one to offset some of the money spent on the package deal.

Knowing the previous owner, his attention to detail, his care and time in packaging everything perfectly, and being an all around professional individual, I have no doubt that this lens is in pristine condition. I have not personally used it but I have taken pictures. I additionally can send you a video that the previous owner made for me when I bought the package from him of the lens. I have no used it since he sent it to me about a month ago (give or take).

I want to be as upfront and easy to deal with as possible so please ask any questions you may have and I'll do my best to answer them.
I would like to get $200 cleared my way (so that means add shipping fees and paypal fees to that price for your total).

If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at futureloss at yahoo dot com or you can post or pm me here on the forum.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]