Bella Pro series 3.0 keyboard

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kent Beeson
Bella Pro series 3.0 keyboard
on Aug 14, 2015 at 5:52:47 pm
Last Edited By Kent Beeson on Aug 14, 2015 at 6:28:16 pm

Pro series 3.0 - USB connections with unused light

Extremely clean and perfectly working - $55 firm, plus $15 shipping to US address only

I used this for FCP 7 and also mapped the keys to latest Adobe Premiere Pro CC - you can map and use with FCP or Premiere Pro or perhaps any NLE...comes with the LIGHT as shown - LIGHT was never used so perfect condition

Original box and packing

slight wear on surface of about 5 keys as shown, otherwise entire keyboard was cleaned every week with compressed air and works perfectly.

Can be used as a standard keyboard with all your favorite applications like Microsoft Word, Excel, etc
also the Professional Series keyboards offer built-in the jog/shuttle controller. The shuttle (outer) ring, allows play and hold at the speed you want, while the jog (inner) wheel allows more finite frame by frame control.
Also included are two Specialty Keys which can be programmed for commonly used commands, such as Mark In and Mark Out.

The keyboard also includes web, email, and multimedia keys for additional convenience. You can create your own settings and even have different presets automatically load with each application you use.

I used on my mac pro - I will also send you the software driver for mac OR you can download it or for WINDOWS from the internet someplace.

kb at effective - video dot com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]