FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony PVM20_L5 20” Multi-Format SD/HD Production Monitor

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
walter biscardi
Sony PVM20_L5 20” Multi-Format SD/HD Production Monitor
on Jan 19, 2015 at 3:02:22 pm

Sony PVM20_L5 20” Multi-Format SD/HD Production Monitor. The PVM-20L5 is equipped with input connectors for composite, S-video (Y/C) and RGB/component signals. In combination with the optional input adaptors, it is also able to accept a wide range of digital signals including 480/60i, 575/50i, 1035/60i, 1080/60i and 720/60p. The PVM-20L5 incorporates the Sony HR Trinitron® CRT to achieve a high resolution of 800 TV lines and offers SMPTE-C phosphors for outstanding uniformity and picture quality. Includes optional SD-SDI Input card.| $565

As we upgrade and move full force into 4k production at Biscardi Creative Media, we’re finding a lot of “stuff” that we just don’t need in the shop any longer. Hopefully this item can help your productions out. We accept Cash, Check, Credit Card and PayPal for payment. Call 770-271-3427 and ask for Randy to purchase or to ask questions. Or email: randy (at) biscardicreative (dot) com

SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN ANY PRICING. Purchaser is responsible for all shipping and insurance costs.

ALL ITEMS SOLD “AS IS” WITH NO WARRANTY OFFERED OR IMPLIED. Everything here has been well cared for in a professional production facility. It all works when it leaves here. We offer no guarantees on equipment service life. No Refunds will be offered.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Craft and Career Advice & Training from real Working Creative Professionals

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]