FORUMS: list search recent posts

FOR SALE: Blackmagic URSA (new)

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kevin Peeples
FOR SALE: Blackmagic URSA (new)
on Dec 10, 2014 at 9:09:38 pm

For sale, 1 BMDN5000017 Blackmagic URSA EF. Purchased on 10/20/14 for $5995.00, and is practically brand new, used only a few times. I kept it long enough to have all the components arrive to actually shoot with it to determine its not the camera for me at this time. https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/products/blackmagicursa

I've installed the $195 third party battery mount [WC Gold Mount (URSA)] from Wooden Camera http://woodencamera.com/WC-Gold-Mount-URSA.html as without it you can only shoot with the included power supply. So the camera is ready to be powered, and the Gold mount batteries actually last a few hours on this URSA. I'm actually quite impressed with this mount and using Anton Bauer batteries. Once its attached its rock solid. Blackmagic designed the camera specifically for attaching the mount, and by looking at it you can't even notice that its a 3rd party accessory. It fits standard Anton Bauer Gold Mount batteries.

Willing to sell it without the WC gold mount, but together, selling them for $5,990 ($6,190 new). You'll receive the camera in the original manufacturing WITH the Davinci Resolve Dongle, valued at $1,000. So you get Davinci Resolve for FREE with this camera. I will also pay for shipping to you within the US. Without the Gold Mount Battery plate, selling just the URSA for $5,900.

I also have a 64gb Cfast 2.0 card, purchased on 11/10/14 for $399. I can sell this as well at cost, but if I don't hear quickly I will just return this back to B&H with an RMA as its brand new and they will still accept it.

I also have a #1600 Pelican case I purchased for the camera. Bought it on 10/21/14 for $158 from B&H, but since you may want to replace the foam, I will sell this for $98. Its large enough to fit the URSA, two anton bauer batteries, the twin charger, and 4-5 lenses.

I'm in Charlotte, NC and can ship within 36 hours. Please contact me if you have ANY questions. I'm glad to answer anything I can. This is practically new gear, barely used, and ready for a good home.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]