FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony RM-B150 Remote Control Unit (RCU) w/ Cables and Coupler (Paintbox) - Like New!

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Mitchell
Sony RM-B150 Remote Control Unit (RCU) w/ Cables and Coupler (Paintbox) - Like New!
on Aug 17, 2014 at 3:43:32 pm

Owner/Operator item - NOT a rental!
Purchased NEW through Band Pro Film/Video in Burbank, California
Sony RM-B150 is in EXCELLENT condition. Looks and functions as new! Very little usage!
Stored in climate controlled environment
RCU is 100% ready to work today!
$975 w/ free ground shipping within the USA. Amazing value!

This Sony RM-B150 is a fantastic tool to control a Sony camera remotely. I used it with my Sony F900, but I do know it works with a variety of models. This unit has very little use! I can honestly say I used this maybe a dozen or so times, that is about it. It has a 30 foot cable and an 82 foot cable. I also purchased a coupler which will allow you to join any of these types of cables together to lengthen them. Very handy! At the top of the RCU, their is a flap door that comes on/off. I have the door but one of those plastic hinges got bent. Doesn’t affect the RCU in anyway- in fact, I find that little flap door to be more hassle then it’s worth. Most of the time I don’t even see the door on them, most people get rid of them quickly. Unit is in excellent condition and will definitely serve you well!

Specs & contents:
Sony RM-B150 RCU Paintbox Controller
(1) 30 Foot Cable
(1) 82 Foot Cable
(1) Coupler

If interested, please email or call me. I can answer questions and/or email some photo's.
Free ground shipping within the USA.
Thanks for looking...
Alex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]