FORUMS: list search recent posts

Sony LMD-9050 Multi Format Professional HD Monitor (9" Screen) w/ Case & Hoodman

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Alex Mitchell
Sony LMD-9050 Multi Format Professional HD Monitor (9" Screen) w/ Case & Hoodman
on Aug 17, 2014 at 3:39:50 pm

Owner/Operator monitor - NOT a rental item!
Purchased NEW through Band Pro Film/Video in Burbank California
Monitor is in excellent condition operational wise- everything functions perfectly.
Monitor is in good condition cosmetically. Has a few rub marks on protective screen, but doesn’t hinder usage. Can be replaced easily if you feel it’s troublesome. (photo will help show)
Stored in climate controlled environment
Monitor is 100% ready to work today!
$625 w/ free ground shipping within the USA

This Sony HD monitor has been a great little monitor. It’s a good size screen, it’s lightweight, has a nice footprint to it which makes it easy to just set on a table/desk for use, compact cary handle on top, V-mount power option, and of course, a great image with great color and sharpness. It has lots of different menu options and controls for customizing the image and it can accept a good variety of types on input/outputs. I used this mainly with my Sony F900 and a small client monitor- had fantastic results. Never once gave me any problems- definitely a product you can count on. One thing to note, the screen has a protective layer that has a few rub marks on it. It does NOT affect the image in any way- in fact with the picture on I don’t even see them. The layer can be replaced if you choose. I never had a problem with it so I never got it replaced. Also, the Sony Hoodman that I have has a snap that needs to be replaced. The snap allows the goodman to quickly snap on/off if using the monitor outside or with heavy glare. Hoodman works great when you need it.

* I can email you a variety of photo’s that will help show you in better detail.

Monitor Specs & contents:
Sony LMD-9050 Professional Multi-Format HD Monitor
Inputs: (2) HDSDI/SDI, (1) RGB/Component, (2) Composite, (1) S-Video, etc.
Outputs: (1) HDSDI/SDI, (1) Sync, (2) Composite, (1) S-Video, etc.
Includes: AC power supply & cord
Includes: Sony Hoodman (needs snap replaced)
Astro Instruction Manual
(1) 15’ HDSDI Cable
Anvil Monitor Case

If interested, please email or call me. I can answer questions and/or email additional photo's.
Free ground shipping within the USA.
Thanks for looking...
Alex

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]