FORUMS: list search recent posts

NewTek Tricaster TCXD300 for Sale Contact me with Legitimate offers

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Geoffrey Brook
NewTek Tricaster TCXD300 for Sale Contact me with Legitimate offers
on Jun 25, 2014 at 1:05:43 pm

Newtek Tricaster TCXD300 Portable Live HD Production Switcher - (practically new)

Perfect for schools, churches or business that want to broadcast multi-camera events to the internet as well as capture the event for future editing and eventual broadcast.

The TriCaster TCXD300 Portable Live HD Production from NewTek is a high-definition (HD), live, multi-camera, video production environment. This solution eliminates the need for big television studios or giant production trucks with banks of monitors, miles of cables, tape machines, video recorders, video effects generators, titling stations, audio mixers, and more. This solution is designed to incorporate all of that power, quality, and potential in a lightweight box small enough to fit in a backpack. Using this device, one person or a small team can deliver network-quality video.
Use this unit to broadcast, project, live stream, or record full HD programming. It also offers multi-channel HD switching, HD network-style virtual sets, HD titling, HD digital disk recording, audio mixing, HD editing, and full HD streaming, among many other features.
Note! This is the Standard version of the TriCaster TCXD300 (NTSC / 60 Hz formats only)
Video & Audio
End-to-end HD 1080i video pipeline, including effects and virtual sets
Video processing employs 32-bit floating-point precision, 4:4:4:4 video processing and component (YCbCrA) color (well beyond industry standard 10-bit)
Four-channel audio processed at 48 kHz, 32-bit floating point
Extensive audio input/output flexibility including Embedded SDI on all video channels, four channels of AES/EBU, and professional level balanced XLR/phone connectors

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]