FORUMS: list search recent posts

SNS 24TB FibreChannel SAN for Sale

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Gursky
SNS 24TB FibreChannel SAN for Sale
on Feb 6, 2014 at 5:27:52 am

Hey Guys - I have a SAN that was removed from a company that closed. It is a Studio Network Solutions EVO SAN v2, 24TB. The SAN was over $70K new in 2010. The SAN ran flawlessly until April 2013, when it was powered down. I am selling this SAN, a still usable and viable device for full uncompressed editing over 4GB Fiber connections, which are integrated into the device. ANY offers will be considered. Please post to the forum or email me at joe@cmandc.com . The SAN can be shipped anywhere in the world.

Thanks,

Joe

Return to posts index

Ian Liuzzi-Fedun
Re: SNS 24TB FibreChannel SAN for Sale
on Apr 8, 2014 at 7:56:24 pm

Still available?

Return to posts index

Joe Gursky
on Apr 8, 2014 at 8:08:01 pm

Yes, still available. Please let me know if I can answer any specific questions about the SAN.

Thanks,

Joe

Return to posts index

Ian Liuzzi-Fedun
on Apr 9, 2014 at 6:33:16 pm

While I respect what the system does I am not willing to pay what you probably want and with what I have observed with devaluation after the fact of these systems I doubt many other people will either. Let me know when you are desperate for a sale.

Return to posts index

Joe Gursky
on Apr 9, 2014 at 7:18:15 pm

WHAT? That is a very dumb statement. How do you know what I want for the system? What if I wanted to sell it for one hundred dollars? Turns out this is a fire sale, and we are willing to take much less than what it is worth. If you had made an offer, we would be talking about a sale right now, instead of me telling you I will not sell it to you.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]