FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dual Channel Chyron IP for sale - demo unit - ATA flight case included

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bruce Richardson
Dual Channel Chyron IP for sale - demo unit - ATA flight case included
on Jan 6, 2014 at 3:12:10 am

Chyron has built a solid reputation for successfully integrating with complimentary live production solutions that provide our customers with ease-of-use, enhanced production value, and increased return on investment.
That tradition continues with the introduction of ChyronIP.
ChyronIP is a real-time HD/SD 2D and 3D character and graphics generator specifically designed for the NewTek® TriCaster™ - the all-in-one, integrated live production system that offers the power of a live network studio.
Now, users can leverage Chyron’s award-winning Lyric® PRO graphics application, which can include live, full-motion Chyron broadcast graphics, 3D animations and transitions.

Dual Channel Demo unit - Retail $20,000 - sell for $15000
Unit is in mint condition - under 10 hours of use
custom ATA rated flight case included
Contact Videolink - 416-690-1690
info@videolink.ca

Return to posts index

Joe Novello
Re: Dual Channel Chyron IP for sale - demo unit - ATA flight case included
on Feb 13, 2014 at 9:22:12 pm

Hello Bruce,

I've been looking for a Chyron IP for rent for a series of shows on the road and saw the video link listing as a possible source for gear - then you popped up on the Cow.

Understanding that you are looking to sell the gear, I was wondering if you would be interested in holding off a bit for a substantial rental before unloading it.

I've got a series of events coming up for appx. the month of May in the US. I could probably swing $5000 for the month.

If you'd like more details, contact me at: joe@crossfitgames.com.

thanks,

Joe Novello
moBay media

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]