Need Hardware? Maintenance? Consulting?

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matt Geier
Need Hardware? Maintenance? Consulting?
on Dec 27, 2013 at 7:58:49 pm
Last Edited By Matt Geier on Dec 27, 2013 at 7:59:17 pm

Hello fellow Cow'ers!

Some of you know who I am, and some don't.
I'm posting in Classified / Personal section, because this post is geared to the end users ... you... the people buying and using equipment.

I wanted to let you all know that you can utilize me as a resource for research of Media and Film products, Various OEM based solution configurations, 3rd Party Maintenance Support Contracts, solution or product leasing, and lots more to support your growth and current/old/TBD Technology infrastructure.

I quote and sell a lot of USED hardware. I sell some NEW hardware as well.

Most of the time, items will have a MFG Original and/or Extended Support Warranty, or I'll include a price using a 3rd Party Maintenance Contract, so you get the support you'll need using OEM trained / certified techs.

That way you don't have to worry about buying at the cheapest price, and doing it all yourself, along with doing your own company IT support too.

CALL ME FOR USED PRODUCTS LIKE;
AVAYA
CISCO
HP
DELL
IBM
SGI
SONY
SAMSUNG
LENOVO
SEAGATE
WESTERN DIGITAL
BARRACUDA
HITACHI

CALL ME FOR NEW PRODUCTS LIKE;
Promise
Enhance
Infotrend
NEC
Exogrid
Gtech
Dot Hill
Small Tree
Promax
Maxx Digital

I provide discounts to end users.

I will pay for a referral, as long as it results in a sale as well.
(all of this comes out of my personal pocket....I want to be the best partner or consultant you have in your network, and I know money talks to people, especially FREE MONEY......)

Even if you just have questions, or want to gain some knowledge that you're unclear with, I can help you!

I WILL NEVER CHARGE FOR A DISCUSSION!
I BRING YOU A NO PRESSURE TO BUY SALESMANSHIP ATTITUDE.
I WANT TO FIND OPPORTUNITY TO TALK ABOUT A CONFIGURATION OR HARDWARE ITEM THAT WORKS BEST FOR YOU IN YOUR WORKFLOW!

I want to SAVE YOU MONEY and TIME without the sacrifice to quality and leave you with some assurance that you're getting the best product (or equal product performance) at the best price too!

Give me a call or send me an email.

Matt Geier
952-374-6735 *(office)(Primary)
651-808-1338 *(cell)(After Hours / Secondary)
mattggeier@mac.com
mgeier@nasi.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]