<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Bill Koepnick
DJI PHANTOM with HARD CASE and Extras FOR SALE
on Nov 15, 2013 at 3:20:53 pm

DJI PHANTOM with HARD CASE and Extras FOR SALE:

Note: Detailed photos of the actual items in this sale are available online at:
http://www.hdvfeatures.com/HDVonline/Phantom.html

DJI PHANTOM QUAD-COPTER
This radio controlled quad-copter is in exceptionally fine condition with only a few hours of flying time. No crashes — only a slightly bumpy landing or two that resulted in no marks, scars, or other damage. Just part of flying. The original props are on the unit, and the two spares that came with it are still in their plastic sleeve. All of the other original accessories that came in the box are included in the sale as well: DJI Model SR6 RC remote, Phantom 2200 LiPo battery, BC20-4 balance charger, GoPro camera mount, USB extension cable, prop wrench, and extra decals.

TRADECRAFT MULTI-ROTOR PROTECTIVE CASE
This hard case is especially designed for the DJI Phantom, with pre-cut high density foam for the Phantom, transmitter, charger, and batteries (plus some room for spares). It is waterproof, dust proof, and crushproof, with an air valve to relieve pressure, a silicone seal, and two tabs to accommodate locks. It’s the best way to transport and protect your Phantom.

EXTRAS
I am including an extra Desire 2250 (45C) LiPo battery (with slightly more storage than the original), a Power Point magnetic prop balancer, and a set of four (2 CW, and 2 CCW) Graupner e-props that are compatible with the Phantom.

PRICE
$495 for the entire package (including UPS Ground shipping, insured, to US mainland).

I will ship the Phantom and its original accessories in the Tradecraft case, and ship the extra accessories in the original Phantom packaging. Both will be nested in outer boxes. I am only interested in selling and shipping to addresses on the US mainland.

PAYMENT
Through PayPal (for our mutual protection).

QUESTIONS?
Specifications for all of the listed items can easily be found through Google searches. Other questions should be emailed to grrrr8@icloud.com.

Thanks!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]