FORUMS: list search recent posts

For Sale: HALF PRICE - Edelkrone Modula 7 rig, plus many bonus extras

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brent Kolitz
For Sale: HALF PRICE - Edelkrone Modula 7 rig, plus many bonus extras
on Nov 6, 2013 at 7:32:27 pm

I'm selling some of my Edelkrone gear, simply because I had expected a specific need for it, but it didn't end up going that way. So my poor planning turns into your bargain!

Everything is in excellent condition and has seen basically no use at all. It was never used professionally and has always lived in the air-conditioned indoors, just sitting there. Never dropped, handled roughly, or exposed to weather of any kind. I simply played around in the house with its endless configurations and ultimately let it sit on my tripod. There are no dents or dings. The only wear is exactly where marks would necessarily appear on first use (e.g., where the tripod plate slides in the track, where 1/4-20 screws are tightened down, etc.)

I have for sale:

(1) Edelkrone Modula 7 rig (this includes the incredible rotating Twister Shoulder Pad with adjustable/extendable counterbalance system, the EVF/Monitor holder, and all the other parts that come with the rig. I even have the original (gigantic) box if you really must have it. This sells new for $1300, but I will let it go for $650 shipped, in order to have a quick sale.

I also have other assorted Edelkrone pieces (handgrip, compact shoulder pad, pro camera plate, and several accessory hot shoe to 1/4-20 connectors, as well as a complete assortment of spare thumbscrews for the rig)...these extra pieces let you convert the Modula 7 rig down to a Modula 3 rig, etc. All of these extras add up to $500 new, but I'll simply include them as a bonus with purchase of the Modula 7 rig, rather than hassle with selling them individually.

I'm happy to answer questions, discuss, or send pictures on request.

Thanks,
Brent

Return to posts index

Brent Kolitz
Re: For Sale: HALF PRICE - Edelkrone Modula 7 rig, plus many bonus extras
on Nov 9, 2013 at 3:39:55 pm

The Modula 7 rig has been sold.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]