FORUMS: list search recent posts

Like new, barely used Cartoni Carbon Fiber Tripod, Ikan 7" monitor, Petrol Bag, more

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kent Beeson
Like new, barely used Cartoni Carbon Fiber Tripod, Ikan 7" monitor, Petrol Bag, more
on Aug 5, 2013 at 11:10:30 pm

Bought spring 2013 for one project, selling all now - PERFECT, good as new condition

SAVE big on basically new items

The Petrol Dr. camera Bag No. 4 with it's LED lighting is $200 firm - carrying bag only, not included of course are the camera items pictured in the bag: info = Petrol Deca Dr. Bag 4PC004 B&H Photo Video
The Cartoni F128 carbon fiber tripod/fluid head is $1650 - much better than the Sacthler FSB6 I had last year and holds twice as much payload on the fluid head: info = Cartoni F128 FocusHD Carbon Fiber Tripod SystemF128 B&H Photo
The ikan 7" D7 (non-wave-form version) camera monitor and accessories KIT is $950 firm (I also throw in the HDSDI coiled cable and sun shade for free, about $60 value), everything pictured with the KIT is included, carrying case, etc: info = D7-DK: D7 Field Monitor Deluxe Kit | ikan

The long lens holder plates, etc are custom built and work perfectly for long or short lenses, I used it with the SONY FS700 and it worked great - cost me $340 - sell the system for $250

That's it - any more questions feel free - perfect condition and one item used about an hour of run time - the ikan 7" monitor

No scratches, never dropped, etc - shipping/ins EXTRA (only 48 lower states) - everything still under warranty.

email me for many more photos of any item you want, as well as any questions

kb at effective - video dot com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]