FORUMS: list search recent posts

FS: JVC DT-V1910CGU ($1,499) and JVC DT-V1710CG ($999) HD CRT Professional Monitors

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
George Apetri
FS: JVC DT-V1910CGU ($1,499) and JVC DT-V1710CG ($999) HD CRT Professional Monitors
on Jul 25, 2013 at 8:54:57 pm

Hi!

I have two high-end professional hi-def CRT monitors for sale...

I have a brand new JVC DT-1710 HD CRT PROFESSIONAL MONITOR (17") for sale - it comes in its own factory package (opened to test), with cables, manuals, etc. ZERO HOURS ON THE COUNTER, spotless condition. PRICE: $999

I also have an almost new JVC DT-V1910CGU HD CRT PROFESSIONAL MONITOR (19") - only 200h on the counter. MINT! Price - $1,499.

See the link below for more details:

http://www.jvc.com.hk/media/385521/dt-v1910cgev1710cge.pdf

Both monitors already have the additional HD INPUT VIDEO CARDS installed! They cost thousands of dollars - and they are included in the sale. Also, both have the front 16:9 bezel for WIDESCREEN viewing.

See the pictures attached.

PERFECT FOR PROFESSIONAL COLOR CORRECTION. You can use it to grade your footage from RED ONE, RED EPIC, RED SCARLET, BLACKMAGIC, ARRI ALEXA, and so many other cameras. Perfect for all color correction softwares, like DaVinci Resolve, Speedgrade, the plug-ins in Final Cut Pro X, Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, etc etc etc

Thanks for looking! You can e-mail me for pictures of the actual items and more details.

eastco AT gmail DOT com

George

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]