FORUMS: list search recent posts

Self promotion

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Peter Friedlander
Self promotion
on Jul 19, 2013 at 1:57:04 pm

I have been video camera and editing for at least fifteen years. Traveled the globe doing short documentaries and field work.
I recently attended a prestigious school in which I got lots of connections in the television industry of which I would like to get into this area with. Unfortunatly all of these connections fell through and I have emailed them twice or even three times at different points with my cover letter requesting if they had any work for me.

Ideally I would want to work for an organization where I would be delivering content from overseas on a more steady pace with a paycheck ans stable job other then freelancing a few weeks or months here and there..
I setup a website with promo reels, resumes and began blogging with work related events.
My question being, how can I get noticed and get attention in all the right areas with companies with this sort of thing? Boost my profile.
peterfriedlander.org

Return to posts index

Nick Griffin
Re: Self promotion
on Jul 19, 2013 at 7:45:49 pm

You should post this on the Business & Marketing forum. The classifieds are more for buying and selling stuff.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]