FORUMS: list search recent posts

Many Pro HD camera gear for sale, including SONY FS700

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Kent Beeson
Many Pro HD camera gear for sale, including SONY FS700
on Jul 10, 2013 at 6:04:40 pm

Bought spring 2013 for one project, selling all as of 7/24/13 - Paid $8000 for the SONY FS700 plus tax just 10 days before SONY lowered the price to $7500, ugh! But I can sell it for $7200 cash, body and its accessories as pictured only (minus of course the tripod and SONY lens sold separately below)...it's got about 40 hours on the clock

The Petrol Dr. camera Bag No. 4 with it's LED lighting is $200

The SONY SELP 18-200mm BLACK automatic zoom lens plus Tiffen polarized filter is $1000

The 32gb x 2 and 64gb x 1 scandisk Extreme Pro cards plus Petrol case is $220

The Cartoni F128 carbon fiber tripod/fluid head is $1650

SWIT long life camera battery is $85

The ikan 7" D7 camera monitor and accessories KIT is $1000 (I throw in the HDSDI cable and sun shade for free)

The long lens holder plates, etc are custom built and work perfectly for long or short lenses - cost me $340 - sell all for $250

That's it - any more questions feel free - perfect condition and one item used about an hour of run time - the ikan 7" monitor

All my prices are VERY firm due to very limited use and their new condition, never dropped, no scratches, etc - shipping/ins extra (only 48 lower states) - everything still under warranty.

email me for many more photos of any item you want

kb at effective-video dot com

Return to posts index

Neil Cowley
Re: Many Pro HD camera gear for sale, including SONY FS700
on Jan 22, 2014 at 5:01:40 pm

is this sold?

Return to posts index

Kent Beeson
Re: Many Pro HD camera gear for sale, including SONY FS700
on Jan 22, 2014 at 5:13:57 pm

Still have the ikan monitor and Cartoni tripod and lens holder all sold separately

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]