FORUMS: list search recent posts

FOR SALE: Avid Nitris DX Box and HBA NEW PRICE $2500

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Magid
FOR SALE: Avid Nitris DX Box and HBA NEW PRICE $2500
on Jun 28, 2013 at 9:48:24 pm

Low use, professionally kept Avid Nitris DX. $2500 NEW PRICE

Includes cable and PCIe host adapter card. Original box.

This is the best i/o and processing hardware for Avid Media Composer and Avid Symphony.

Nitris DX offers more real time performance with on board DnxHD processing. A full set of full size BNC input and output connectors. Dual HDSI and SDI output. Component. Composite. Also supports HMDI and DVI out. A whole bunch of digital and analog audio connectors And LTC timecode in and out. Avid seems to be happier and more stable with Avid Hardware than third party hardware. Easier to get support too.

It is a higher performance and more flexible option for Avid input, output and editing when compared to 3rd party solutions. Life is easier with a full break out box.

Third party solutions do not support Ancillary Data, LTC I/O (Timecode over RS-422 is supported), Full Frame Stereoscopic 3D Simultaneous Capture/Digital Cut, Hardware Codec Encode/Decode, Multiple I/O Hardware Support in CPU, Universal Mastering, Thin Raster Timeline Modes and Video Satellite

While we have had good luck using our Avid DX hardware on both approved and unapproved CPUs, make sure your system has the proper slots to support a PCIe card like NitrisDX.

Read about it here.

http://www.avid.com/US/products/family/Media-Composer

Email me at rtvfforsale@gmail.com if you are interested.

Return to posts index

Chris Magid
Re: FOR SALE: Avid Nitris DX Box and HBA NEW PRICE $2500
on Aug 28, 2013 at 3:24:53 pm

Now $2250.

In great shape. Ready to go with HBA and cable.

Wil ship FedEx Ground for free.

rtvfforsale@gmail.com

C.A.Magid
RTVF

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]