FORUMS: list search recent posts

TRADE: HP EliteBook 8760w for Retina MacBook Pro

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Tome
TRADE: HP EliteBook 8760w for Retina MacBook Pro
on May 22, 2013 at 12:28:53 am

Hello creative folken.

I am looking for someone who might want to trade their Retina MacBook Pro for a LIKE NEW (not a scratch, new SSD, excellent all-around) HP EliteBook 8760w workstation class laptop. BEFORE I list specs, the Retina MUST meet the following criteria….

1. Be basically brand new looking, no issues cosmetically or otherwise at all.
2. Have 16GB of RAM. Anything less and I am not interested, 13" or 15" but 15" way more likely to trade.

This HP is an AMAZING laptop. It's me that's the problem. I am SUPER picky and I love the laptop but really am a Mac guy at heart. I currently have OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 7 Pro x64 (legal) installed, but I really want the nVidia chipset and though it's upgradable (unlike most laptops) I don't see putting more into it, there's almost $3k in it total already.

Here is the 411 on this beast……

HP 8760w EliteBook
Core i7-2670QM 2.2Ghz - 6Mb Cache - TurboBoost up to 3.1Ghz
AMD FirePro m5950 Workstation Graphics 1Gb GDDR5 & HD3D Technology
12GB DDR3 Memory (32GB MAX!)
17.3-inch diagonal LED-backlit HD+ WVA anti-glare (1600 x 900 resolution)
500GB WD Scorpio Black w/Windows 7 Professional x64
240GB Mushkin Enhanced Chronos SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD)
Backlit full keyboard with numpad (Best I ever used including MacBook Pro)
Dual microphones, amazing stereo sound
two USB 3.0 ports, 3USB 2.0 with one as eSATA/USB
Firewire iLink port
Expresscard 54
15-pin d-sub VGA AND full size DisplayPort connectors
BlueRay/DVD-DL burner
Trackpad with SIX buttons, Left, Middle and Right, ABOVE and below the trackpad!
Thinkpad style thumbstick in keyboard
Fingerprint reader
FULL MS Office Professional 2010 license with key

AND

A 4 YEAR HP "Any issues we replace it including you being a dumba**" warranty!!!

Get the full specs and details here….

http://www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/14000_na/14000_na.PDF'>http://h18000.http://www1.hp.com/products/quickspecs/14000_na/14000_na.PDF

YOU: Got the Retina MacBook and needed… something else. Decided you don't want OS X and you want Windows instead. Running some CG apps you'd rather run on Windows. Whatever the reason, for pro mobile laptops it doesn't get much better than this, and I simply like Mac and nVidia better, otherwise I would totally keep it.

I could possibly have something else to sweeten the deal if your Retina is top-of-the-line but I shouldn't need to, this thing with the software and the 4 year warranty is definitely worth over $3k.

I am in Charleston WV, but will trade with anyone in the continental US, I just haven;t figured out a way yet to make it safe to do for both of us. If you have ideas I am more than willing to talk to you about it, a long as it doesn't involve me trusting you, or you trusting me. At least not initially. Skype convo, you show me yours I show you mine, something should be able to be worked out.

Contact me via text at three oh 4 threee ate too seven 4 one too and tell me your name and what you have to trade and maybe we can both be happy with our choice of laptops.

Chris
ApplePROwv/Adapptiv LLC

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]