FORUMS: list search recent posts

For Sale: Sachtler Video Head 20 II With Aluminum Tripod Legs and Rubber Spreader

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Norbert Wu
For Sale: Sachtler Video Head 20 II With Aluminum Tripod Legs and Rubber Spreader
on Feb 7, 2013 at 3:24:08 am

Sachtler Video Head 20 II With DA-100 Tripod Legs and Sachtler Rubber Spreader

I bought this tripod in 2010 for a project that never materialized. I believe that this is a Sachtler Video Head 20 II (which is how it was sold to me). The fluid head is in excellent working condition, and the tripod legs also work just fine. There is a 100mm bowl on the legs. There is minimal wear on both the fluid head and the tripod legs, as you can see from the photos. This package does come with a Sachtler rubber spreader, but please note that there is no case included in this auction. I bought a new aftermarket pan arm that fits the head perfectly and was made for Sachtler heads.

Ideal for RED, EPIC, HDCAM and ENG cameras (payload 22 to 45 lb).

See more photos of this tripod at:
http://www.norbertwu.com/nwp/stuff-for-sale/sachtler-tripod-web/index.html

Asking $2899.

If you are interested, please contact Norbert Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norbert Wu

----------------------------------------
Norbert Wu Productions
Pacific Grove, CA 93950

Norb
----------------------------------------
Norbert Wu Productions
Pacific Grove, CA 93950

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved