FORUMS: list search recent posts

Miller SOLO JV Carbon Fiber 3-Stage Tripod Legs (100mm bowl), legs only

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Norbert Wu
Miller SOLO JV Carbon Fiber 3-Stage Tripod Legs (100mm bowl), legs only
on Feb 6, 2013 at 5:25:51 am

These are great carbon fiber tripod legs. The legs are light (but are rated to hold up to 66 lb) at 6.8 lbs and the simple leg design allows lightning-quick setup and leveling of your camera package. These legs work perfectly. The only factory item they are without is the thin foam padding that goes around the top portion of the legs. All rollers and spikes work perfectly. Metal body has minor scratchs and typical "wear" from working in the field.

Solo ENG 3-Stage 100mm Tripod
Case and head NOT INCLUDED. Legs only.
Supports all Full Size ENG/EFP Camcorders (to 66.0 lb)
Eliminates Spreader with Leg Angle Lock
Safe, Speedy 3-Stage Ring Lock Leg Clamping

See more photos of this tripod at:
http://www.norbertwu.com/nwp/stuff-for-sale/miller-legs-web/index.html

Asking $719.

If you are interested, please contact Norbert Wu at temp2_at_norbertwu.com. Please no phone calls. I am happy to entertain reasonable offers. I can accept credit cards, Paypal, money orders, and personal checks. Money orders and personal checks will have to clear my bank before the product is shipped; which can take up to three weeks. Shipping will be at buyer's expense (at actual cost) and will be UPS Ground, Fedex Ground, or USPS Priority Mail (all of which give tracking of packages). If we conclude a deal, I'll give you a quote for shipping via one of the above methods.

Thanks!

Norbert Wu

Norb
----------------------------------------
Norbert Wu Productions
Pacific Grove, CA 93950

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]