FORUMS: list search recent posts

For Sale: Canon XHA1S 1080i HD Camcorder Package for Sale - $2600

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Patrick Shewmaker
For Sale: Canon XHA1S 1080i HD Camcorder Package for Sale - $2600
on Jan 15, 2013 at 8:00:32 pm

Pictures: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/pho/3542047994.html

One Canon XHA1S 1080i HD Camcorder Package for sale for $2600. The camera has been used very rarely and shows no wear and tear at all- the camera literally looks brand new. I have an official statement from Canon saying the power has only been on in the camera for 48 hours and the drum has only been on for 37 hours so very very little usage. The camera shoots 1440x1080i and 24f in High Definition. The entire package comes in the original box as shown in the pictures and it includes:

-XH A1S Camcorder with lens cap
-CA-920 Compact Power Adapter
-WL-D5000 Wireless Controller
-DTC-1000 Component Cable
-Lens Hood
-SDC-32M SD Memory Card
-Two R6/AA Batteries
-AC Cable
-Tripod adapter base
-BP-950G Battery Pack
-STV-290N Stereo Video Cable
-IFC-300PCU USB Cable
-DC-920 Power Supply Coupler
-SS-1100 Shoulder Strap
-HDVM-E63PR Digital Video Cassette
-Eyecup
-External microphone holder adjustment band
-AND 1 free bonus 72mm UV Filter ***
- AND 1 free battery ***

This camera received the PC Mag's Reader's Choice award two years in a row. It is an amazing tool and shoots beautiful images. I simply have too many cameras at this point and need to make some space available. I also have a tripod for sale that works wonderfully with the XHA1S. Inquire about price or packaging it with the camera together.

"Another of Canon's newest 3CCD HD camcorders is the XH A1S HD camcorder. It offers many of the best features of the legendary XL Series- we've identified those which are most important for the demanding videographer who wants the maximum in performance in the field with lightweight, handheld convenience. A wide range of image control settings and options, selectable frame rates combined with a Genuine Canon 20x HD Video Zoom Lens with Professional L Series Fluorite, three 1/3" Native 16:9 CCDs with 1.67M Pixels (1440x1080) per sensor and Canon's exclusive DIGIC DV II HD Image Processor are all part of what the Canon XH A1S has to offer." - Canon website

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]