FORUMS: list search recent posts

Brand new Neutrik 3- and 4-pin XLR connectors

COW Forums : Classifieds, Personal

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marshall Ewig
Brand new Neutrik 3- and 4-pin XLR connectors
on Aug 9, 2012 at 10:03:09 pm

I have several batches of never-used (still sealed in their bags) XLR connectors from Neutrik, the acknowledged leader for these components. They are all designed to be used on cable ends (not panels or boxes). Wiring them up requires soldering; it's not hard, but if you've never soldered before and need cables in a hurry, I would suggest already-assembled cables instead.

The connectors we're offering look like this:

The above photo is from the web; I didn't want to open any of the sealed bags The two other photos I took recently of the actual packages I'm selling.

The first batch has eighteen (18) (9 female, 9 male) 3-pin connectors, with black bodies. 3-pin connectors are normally used for audio signals. You can use them to make your own mic cables, or for any audio interconnect you need in your studio or in the field.

These 18 3-pin XLRs would cost you over $75, plus tax, at NYC's major audio/video store. We're asking only $55 for all 18 (you need to purchase all 18).

I've also got two smaller groups of 4-pin XLR connectors, normally used for power supplies, batteries, maybe some communications gear (does anyone know of other uses?). One batch has three (3) pairs (3 female, 3 male) 4-pin, with silver bodies. These would cost over $25 retail. You can have them for $15.

The other batch is two (2) pairs (2 female, 2 male) 4-pin with black bodies. The retail on these would be over $22. Our price is $13.

Remember, all these XLR connectors really are brand new, never used, still sealed in their packages! I was overly ambitious back when I made a few of my own cables and bought far too many. I have more cables than I can use now, so these connectors are available.

If you're in the NYC area, you can inspect, and take them, cash-and-carry, from my UWS location (a few blocks from B'way/96th), or I can ship for extra charges and a PayPal pre-payment. The largest batch (18 3-pin) weighs about 1.5 lbs, but they should easily fit into a flat-rate Priority box.

marshall@mjeassoc.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]