FORUMS: list search recent posts

Great Creative Cloud Support

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Andy Field
Great Creative Cloud Support
on Jun 12, 2014 at 2:52:01 pm

Yes...I've read about some not great experiences....but today the team in India (why is it always India...are American citizens incapable of doing this job?)

but i digress....the CC support team solved a log in problem in a matter of minutes.....even fixed a problem where an application update kept failing......

Terrific support.....and as much as I'd like to see a perpetual licenses..for the money the CC tools makes our small production company, the monthly subscription fee is a tremendous bargain.

Andy Field
FieldVision Productions
Bethesda, MD

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
Re: Great Creative Cloud Support
on Jun 12, 2014 at 4:59:22 pm

Thanks for post Andy. It's rare that people post when a company does something right (in general, not just Adobe).

Now prepare to get clubbed to death by negativity. ;)

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Jun 12, 2014 at 5:44:35 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "Now prepare to get clubbed to death by negativity. ;)"

I prefer to join said club. :-p

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on Jun 12, 2014 at 5:29:24 pm

Hi Andy,

[Andy Field] "the CC support team solved a log in problem in a matter of minutes.....even fixed a problem where an application update kept failing......"

Thanks so much for your feedback. It's great to hear that you got your problem solved in short order. I'm proud of these guys, they work really hard. I will pass along your kudos to them.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Support Product Manager—DVA
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Andy Field
on Jun 12, 2014 at 7:01:16 pm

it was great..instead of .."follow step x y and z"..they did a go to meeting thing with the computer so tech support could remotely dig through files and find the offending bit......actually learned what was under the hood and how to fix it myself if it happened again.

Great experience, Kevin

Andy Field
FieldVision Productions
N. Bethesda, Maryland 20852

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jun 12, 2014 at 7:24:38 pm

Thanks for the positive feedback, Andy.

> why is it always India...are American citizens incapable of doing this job?

We have Technical Support staff around the world, including in India and in the USA (and a lot of other places). For example, Kevin is here in the USA, as are several other of the higher-level support folks who help out with the video applications.

Having support staff around the world allows us to more effectively deliver support for every time zone.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]