FORUMS: list search recent posts

This simply removes all pretence at free choice.

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Denbigh Gabbitas
This simply removes all pretence at free choice.
on May 12, 2013 at 9:14:26 am

As an amateur, spending money annually for renewal of services is something alien. I see something I like and make a choice as to whether I want to buy/lease it.

I am a keen amateur photographer and use only Photoshop and Lightroom. From time to time I consider upgrading and then do so if the latest upgrade features seem worth the money. MY CHOICE.

I have no interest in the long-term costings, only how much I have to stump up today. I have skipped upgrades in the past, to make one jump of two upgrades.

I shall no longer upgrade. I am sure I shall miss some wonderful features, but, as an amateur, I can afford to - my sympathies for pros who just cannot afford to miss features affecting productivity.

All is not completely lost. France has a history of being AWKWARD. Especially where restrictive practices are concerned. The new 'use-of' as distinct from outright purchase of the licence, seems unfair. Middlemen will effectively be cut out. Retail Price Maintenance (RPM) is illegal in much of Europe and over many products. I have my hopes.

FRANCE RÉVEILLE!

I have a problem with my tongue. It is too loose and often gets stuck in my cheek.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]