FORUMS: list search recent posts

I cancelled my subscription

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Hans Swets
I cancelled my subscription
on Apr 7, 2014 at 6:06:00 pm

I cancelled today. Had to go to "chat", because there is no automatic cancellation button. (There is however automatic renewal.)
I have drawn my conclusions. I leave it to the fan's and critics to draw their own.

You are now chatting with 'Meher'
Meher: Hello! Welcome to Adobe Customer Service.
Meher: Hi Hans
Meher: How are you doing today?
Hans Swets: Hello Meher,
Meher: I understand you want to cancel the subscription.
Hans Swets: My adobe cloud subscription ends May 7. I do NOT want to renew.
Meher: I will be more than happy to help you with this.
Hans Swets: well, thank you.
Hans Swets: Do you need more information form me?
Meher: Please allow me 2-3 minutes to check this for you.
Hans Swets: Oke
Meher: Thank you.
Meher: I see that you have the Creative Cloud membership (one-year) with Order#AD007783104
Meher:
Hans Swets: Correct
Meher: Before we proceed to cancel the membership, may I please know the reason for cancelling the subscription?
Hans Swets: I'm staying with CS6.
Meher: Thank you for the information.
Meher: However, let me inform you that Adobe will be moving to subscription in the future and having CS 6 would not be beneficial as Adobe will not be coming up with any upgrade now.
Hans Swets: End of discussion Meher, I want to cancel.
Meher: I understand that you would like to cancel your membership, and I will take care of that for you. However, would you be willing to continue your membership with an annual commitment if I can offer you the next month of your membership for free?
Meher: I am sorry for the trouble
Hans Swets: No
Meher: We are sorry to see you go. But before I go ahead and cancel your membership may I ask, If you would be willing to continue your annual membership if I can get you two free months of your annual Creative Cloud membership? You would only pay for ten months of the Creative Cloud at the current rate. Is this something that you would be interested in?
Meher:
Meher: You would only pay for ten months of the Creative Cloud at the current rate which would save you $100. Is this something that you would be interested in?
Hans Swets: I am not
Meher: Hans, you can use the same application with a storage space as compared to CS 6 and that too by paying for ten months
Meher: This can save you $40 also
Hans Swets: Meher did I not mention "end of discussion"? Please go forward with the cancellation of the subscription.
Meher: I understand that you would like to cancel the subscription as you no longer need it. I'll help you with the cancellation.
Hans Swets: Yes, please do
Meher: I am sorry for the inconvenience caused to you by us.
Meher: please allow me 3-4 minutes to help you with the cancellation.
Hans Swets: Oke
Meher: Thank you
Hans Swets: Meher, are you still there?
Meher: I am sorry for the delay
Hans Swets: Please tell me what is going on
Meher: I have successfully cancelled the subscription with Order#ADxxxxxxxxx
Meher: You will receive an email in this regard soon.
Meher: Is there anything else I can help you with?
Hans Swets: No, thank you, goodbye
Meher: You are welcome. It was a pleasure assisting you today.
Meher: Nice to have you on chat. Have a great day.
Meher: You may receive an email that will contain a link to complete an optional survey to provide your feedback on the support experience. Your feedback is very much appreciated.
Meher: Thank you for contacting Adobe. We are available 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Goodbye!
This chat session has ended.
Thank you for contacting Adobe.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: I cancelled my subscription
on Apr 7, 2014 at 8:55:34 pm

Adobe is not the only company who makes cancelling your subscription a pain in the behind. I remember trying to dump AOL, they kept offering me two months free. After a few minutes of telling them "No!", they finally canceled my membership. I kept a watchful eye on my credit card statement just to make sure I was not getting billed. Not sure about being a valued customer, other than emptying my wallet every month. Does the company value me as a customer, or the money in my wallet? I often wonder. My two cents, whatever it is worth.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]