FORUMS: list search recent posts

Suggestions to adobe on adding a perpetual option

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricardo Marty
Suggestions to adobe on adding a perpetual option
on Feb 5, 2014 at 5:22:39 pm

Besides the loyalty program i would suggest limiting the codecs to a perpetual, meaning the basics and limit to 2k. this imop will solve the problem for most editors. If a need for higher resolution or codec then they would need to pay adobe for acces to these features.

Just my two centa

Ricardo Marty

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
Re: Suggestions to adobe on adding a perpetual option
on Feb 5, 2014 at 11:17:28 pm

forget it - I mean, to be fair - john nack just walked out the door. that's a loud canary.
There are vague rumours they're starting to lose people across multiple teams. Nack walking out is some signal to those remaining.

Adobe software is effectively a residuals shareholder revenue programme now. It's hard to think that attracts or retains talent.

they face, on a smaller scale, the same problem as MS - they can't generate real software revenue on the new mobile platforms. And their primary base in general purpose PCs is, as a platform to operate in, contracting.

also they just decided to lop off around sixty percent of the user base in pursuit of subscription.

you'd think it's going to get worse and messier this. But there is, by all accounts, going to be no reach out, no consensual dialogue -
Narayan's management team are just flooring the accelerator.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Feb 5, 2014 at 11:57:23 pm

Wait a minute. Nack didn't walk out, like he's homeless now or on a sojourn or found the light and is headed for a pilgrimage. No, he went to Google. Google, it's like 15 minutes away from Adobe on the 101.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Feb 6, 2014 at 1:01:54 am

the really interesting thing is Nack's phraseology.

’I'll get a chance to work on some new projects. It’s about doing something very different from, and I think complementary to, the work I've done at Adobe.”

and then the entirely bullsh*t second sentence.

“Adobe & Google have enjoyed great collaboration for years, and I hope to take that even further."

here's the point - google are now stepping onto adobe's lawn.
Google have also begun to develop broadly free web design tools in the meantime:

http://innovativeinteractivity.com/2013/11/08/google-web-designer-vs-adobe-...

"Google Web Designer and Adobe Edge are tools that seek to make it easier to produce interactive content for desktop and mobile devices. A need that was amplified as developers moved away from Adobe Flash."

that sentence is super interesting, and kind of hilarious, because google are literally in the process of trying to eat adobe's position alive - post flash.
they are not in partnership - google is eating adobe online.

and, well, now they actually have john nack, nest style, in house.
if google drive it, they alone could facsimilate a web focused native code incarnation of photoshop inside 24+ months.

And to be fair, with photoshop ripped from them - Adobe is effectively a remains corpse of decades old software to be sold off to various parties.
blackmagic would definitely pick up some. God almighty - after effects ideally.

so it goes?

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Feb 6, 2014 at 6:27:17 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "blackmagic would definitely pick up some. after effects ideally."

Would like to see Photoshop included as well. I prefer X for editing, at least for now. Just my preference.

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Feb 6, 2014 at 4:41:16 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "google are now stepping onto adobe's lawn"

Hopefully, Google is listening, here too, because what makes Adobe so powerful is not the individual apps, but how they work as a suite. Google of course is Cloud City, and Nack is Lando.

[Aindreas Gallagher] "photoshop ripped from them"

Obviously, the code that makes Photoshop eso si que es is protected by copyright, so it's not like Nack brought a jump drive (aka Snowden) and delivered the goods, now residing in exile. The task ahead of them is huge, and Google aims their product development at consumers.

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Feb 6, 2014 at 8:20:45 pm

[Richard Herd] "but how they work as a suite"

Never had the Feeling over the last years, that Adobe has any interest to make all the different Apps (they bought from anywhere) something "familiar".
They had years/decades to bring them together - make them look and feel like a family.
Nearby nothing happened - One of the most missing things in my eyes.
There were functions added - but the things themselves are mature and get old (like Flash for Example)
Layers? PS - Indesign - AI - etc... Grouping, Naming, Activating totally different in all the Apps.
Color Finder? Every App has its own tools (You can only transfer libraries)
Path-Handles? Compare the behavior of PS, InDes, AI and so on!?
Rulers? Guides? Alignment?
Bridge??? Horrible thing!
And so on...
It doesn´t make any difference for me, if I work with PS (good old CS6) & Quark or with InDesign (Opposite: It´s better with Quark).
May be the Video Tools are working more Hand in Hand now, but it´s far away of something I would call a Family.
Adobe didn´t ever touch the Apps from the ground up & Made them a real Suite.
And they are just doing the same with their Marketing Tools. Buying, buying, buying... Don´t develop.
Can´t see this advantage.

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Feb 7, 2014 at 1:00:31 am

Im glad that google got into the fight. i belive this will show adobe the consquences of their efforts

Ricardo Marty

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:54:36 am

[Ricardo Marty] "Im glad that google got into the fight. i belive this will show adobe the consquences of their efforts"

We should be a little hesitant to see Google as a savior.... Hopeful maybe, but suspicious.

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Feb 7, 2014 at 3:02:51 am

Im no google fan but you know the old saying "my enemies enemy" google has the money the manpower and the urge to do a splendis job of making photoshop old school. it will probably be cloud based but free. hope it brings adobe back to its senses while they still have a fanbase and make them offer options.

Ricardo Marty

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Feb 7, 2014 at 3:10:19 am

[Ricardo Marty] "Im no google fan but you know the old saying "my enemies enemy" google has the money the manpower and the urge to do a splendis job of making photoshop old school. it will probably be cloud based but free. hope it brings adobe back to its senses while they still have a fanbase and make them offer options."

All good points.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:43:33 pm

Yes, Chris. If anyone here thinks that Adobe is the evil empire, then welcome Google's tools onto your machine. You'll see the devil incarnate. Has anyone here tried anyone of the Google docs? God help us! They couldn't create an intuitive interface if they were shown how...plus, they're on the march to put advertising in everything we own. Just what we need, eh?

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:04:55 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "if google drive it, they alone could facsimilate a web focused native code incarnation of photoshop inside 24+ months. "

1) Photoshop is so much deeper than most people give it credit for. You could make an image editor in 24 months, but you couldn't make Photoshop in 24 months.

2) Would that really be better from your perspective? Wouldn't this be pure SaaS, with all that entails, and all you've been railing against with Creative Cloud?

[Aindreas Gallagher] "And to be fair, with photoshop ripped from them - Adobe is effectively a remains corpse of decades old software to be sold off to various parties. blackmagic would definitely pick up some. God almighty - after effects ideally. "

With all due respect to Granty Petty and Blackmagic Design -- please, no. I have come to dislike and distrust hardware companies providing software as a loss leader to move more gear. I want hardware and software to be separate so I can get the best of both, even if it costs me a little more, and not be tied into to specific proprietary solutions.

I am afraid that hardware companies are intentionally de-valuing software, and while it is good for their businesses, I do not believe that is a good long-term trend for the users in our industry.

To use a great big rhetorical device like we do here, this is scorched earth software development. Hardware companies can ruin the market behind them by selling or giving away software below its development cost, making it nearly impossible for a pure software developer to compete.

There's no room for a company like CoSA or Adobe in a market where software costs nothing, and there's less and less incentive each year for a company like BMD to improve their software once there's no competition.

Walter Soyka
Principal & Designer at Keen Live
Motion Graphics, Widescreen Events, Presentation Design, and Consulting
RenderBreak Blog - What I'm thinking when my workstation's thinking
Creative Cow Forum Host: Live & Stage Events

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:27:03 pm

Not everyone uses it to full extent say maybe artist. if it most of the funcionality the user needs, then a better value will take its place thr same for AE. Nobody has to make a clone of these apps to take a huge chunck of adobes clients, unless they are stuck with adobe because of yhe file issue.

Ricardo Marty

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:47:19 pm

[Ricardo Marty] "Not everyone uses it to full extent say maybe artist. if it most of the funcionality the user needs, then a better value will take its place thr same for AE. Nobody has to make a clone of these apps to take a huge chunck of adobes clients, unless they are stuck with adobe because of yhe file issue."

I think that's a bit beside the point.

I'm simply proposing the idea that these cheap or free tools may look very appealing now, but if they make toolmaking economically unattractive to developers, we will find ourselves as tool-users with reduced choice in the future.

I know everyone thinks that Resolve for free is cool and groovy, but it is changing expectations for the worse. I want companies like Adobe, Red Giant, GenArts, Imagineer, Avid and Autodesk to have a healthy market that allows them to make money so they have incentive to compete and innovate.

In part, I think that CC pricing may be a response to this economically toxic development environment where users expect apps to cost a dollar.

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Franz Bieberkopf
on Feb 7, 2014 at 5:07:37 pm

[Walter Soyka] "In part, I think that CC pricing may be a response to this economically toxic development environment where users expect apps to cost a dollar."

Walter,

While I think you're making good points (as always), I still find it difficult to accept the argument that Adobe has a revenue problem.

I think the creative suite has been pulling in something like 500 million per quarter - that's 2 billion dollars a year revenue on creative software.

They've been struggling to make a profit on that.

But it seems to me that there's people willing to spend the money, revenue model aside.

Franz.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 9:01:35 pm

[Franz Bieberkopf] "While I think you're making good points (as always), I still find it difficult to accept the argument that Adobe has a revenue problem."

My thanks for your kinds words.

I think that CC is a long game, and I don't see the incredible downward pricing pressure on mainstream applications reversing any time soon. I think the trend is cause for concern, even if it's not being immediately felt today.

I think that any developer who wants to keep volume in the next decade or two has to have a plan to keep their software affordable, even while maintenance and support costs rise due to the increasing pace of technological change, to say nothing of new development costs.

The alternative is simply raising prices, which will shrink your target market, which will require you to raise prices further...

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Richard Herd
on Feb 7, 2014 at 9:42:06 pm

What about a new pricing model, altogether?

I don't need the entire Photoshop, just the stuff I need when I need it. In a new pricing model, I'd pay a fee to use a filter or some other feature, but wouldn't pay for the stuff I don't use.

Return to posts index

Franz Bieberkopf
on Feb 8, 2014 at 12:00:55 am

[Walter Soyka] "
The alternative is simply raising prices, which will shrink your target market, which will require you to raise prices further..."

Walter,

It's probably worth re-iterating that CC is effectively a rise in prices for a certain subset of Adobe's (previous) customers.

But to your main point, it's interesting to compare all this to the music sphere, where there seems to be a promiscuity of hardware and software companies - hardware makers shift to produce software and vice versa as they innovate; there seems to be waves of movement to software and then back to hardware, etc. and there's no indication that tablets are making dedicated hardware obsolete. It's a gear culture, though, and performance has its own demands. Still, it has to be a tough market - with, for example, soft synths available free at every turn; somehow there are still hardware makers around ... and lots of smaller players too.

Franz.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 10, 2014 at 2:57:23 pm

[Franz Bieberkopf] "It's probably worth re-iterating that CC is effectively a rise in prices for a certain subset of Adobe's (previous) customers."

Yes, this is true.

However, since CC no longer has an upfront cost, it may be more affordable even if it is more expensive over a customer's lifetime. $50 of free monthly cash flow may be easier to find than $3300 of free cash.

I also don't presume that the cost of CS, had it continued, would have remained static.

[Franz Bieberkopf] "But to your main point, it's interesting to compare all this to the music sphere, where there seems to be a promiscuity of hardware and software companies - hardware makers shift to produce software and vice versa as they innovate; there seems to be waves of movement to software and then back to hardware, etc. and there's no indication that tablets are making dedicated hardware obsolete. It's a gear culture, though, and performance has its own demands. Still, it has to be a tough market - with, for example, soft synths available free at every turn; somehow there are still hardware makers around ... and lots of smaller players too."

I'll need some education here, as this is not my space. Do you see an Apple in music, where a hardware leader dramatically undercuts competitive software developers in a non-critical market? Did the free synths have a history of development as very good and enormously expensive products before being bought up and given away for nothing to sell more I/O cards as we've seen with Resolve?

I'd like to re-iterate that I don't have a problem with hardware companies that write software, or software companies that sell hardware, or open-source developers who give away the fruit of their labor.

I'm just a little hesitant to support hardware companies who provide loss-leader software well below its development cost, and who are not reliant on the markets they're disrupting because of broad use of their hardware outside of those niches.

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Franz Bieberkopf
on Feb 10, 2014 at 10:01:33 pm

[Walter Soyka] "$50 of free monthly cash flow may be easier to find than $3300 of free cash."

Walter,

You're assuming an unlikely scenario here - that all current or would-be customers were previous full suite customers. That is simply not the case, so the 3300.00 figure rings false for comparison. They used to have 3 other suites (I believe) as well as individual applications (that sometimes also came bundled with other software like Bridge etc.)

[Walter Soyka] "Do you see an Apple in music, where a hardware leader dramatically undercuts competitive software developers in a non-critical market? Did the free synths have a history of development as very good and enormously expensive products before being bought up and given away for nothing to sell more I/O cards as we've seen with Resolve?"

I can't really think of an analog to Apple (a hardware maker promoting their low-cost software) - more maybe that software makers started challenging the hardware makers, at one point you needed to buy dedicated expensive hardware synths, and then within a few years cheap or even free software took the low end of the market.

I suppose that is similar in some sense to camera or NLE history in that technology became cheaper, and it initial threshold was lower and lower, even as capabilities grew.

I think it's really a more diverse market - and more so now than in past. There are big players, and tiny shops - but lots of middle ground. Two examples off the top of my head - Novation (UK) who started making MIDI controllers, moved to hardware synths, tried software (and failed due to piracy) and continues in hardware synths and controllers; Arturia (France) who started with software synths and recently started making hardware synths. It's probably worth noting that they compete in some sense with the keyboards that are built into something like Garage Band now, and certainly with the packages in Ableton Live and Propellerhead's Reason (or even the instruments bundled with Pro Tools and Logic) - they have to find a middle market above that, but still cheaper than the high end synths.

It's a more competitive market, and if you don't like your DAW or your hardware, you have real options to change.

But like I said, I think this is because it's a gear culture, and also the distinct demands of stage performance - I suppose it's maybe just a larger market. More relatedly (to NLEs), things get much more conservative once you move into sound facilities for film and tv of course ...

Franz.

Return to posts index

David Lawrence
on Feb 8, 2014 at 8:08:05 pm

[Walter Soyka] "The alternative is simply raising prices, which will shrink your target market, which will require you to raise prices further..."

Isn't CC already setting up this exact scenario?

Adobe is leaving millions of customers and dollars behind. The subscription-only business model must now fight against churn and the natural ceiling on the number of users who are willing to rent. This in turn either forces prices up to make up for lost revenue, or like we're seeing right now forces extended sales and give-aways, driving revenue down even lower until the model collapses.

I don't see how subscription-only helps Adobe or anyone in the long run.

publicmattersgroup.com
facebook.com/dlawrence
twitter.com/dhl
vimeo.com/dlawrence/albums

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:29:04 pm

[Walter Soyka] "1) You could make an image editor in 24 months, but you couldn't make Photoshop in 24 months."

A question of manpower... Why not? Absolutely no problem in my eyes.

[Walter Soyka] "Wouldn't this be pure SaaS...?"

I dond´t think Google will be that stupid. And: Better a free SaaS - available for the rest of your life - than a solution without any exit.

[Walter Soyka] "...and not be tied into to specific proprietary solutions"

Huh?

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 2:48:50 pm

[Rainer Schubert] "Better a free SaaS - available for the rest of your life - than a solution without any exit."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products#Discontinued_products_...

[Walter Soyka] "...and not be tied into to specific proprietary solutions"

[Rainer Schubert] "Huh?"

I refer here to Apple software requiring Apple computers, and BMD software requiring BMD cards.

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Feb 7, 2014 at 3:36:34 pm

[Walter Soyka] "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Google_products#Discontinued_products_..."

Fireworks, Freehand, Encore...

[Walter Soyka]
"...and not be tied into to specific proprietary solutions"
"I refer here to Apple software requiring Apple computers, and BMD software requiring BMD cards."

and I refered to tied properietary solutions... something like CC...

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 3:55:09 pm

You were talking about "a free SaaS - available for the rest of your life." That must be the software that unicorns use.

You guys have been clamoring for perpetual licenses on this forum because you don't want to be dependent on anyone, but now you're cheering for a purported fully cloud-based SaaS solution that would be free?

This strikes me as a major contradiction. How do you resolve it?

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Feb 7, 2014 at 6:04:39 pm

[Walter Soyka] "You guys have been clamoring for perpetual licenses on this forum because you don't want to be dependent on anyone, but now you're cheering for a purported fully cloud-based SaaS solution that would be free?

This strikes me as a major contradiction. How do you resolve it?"

There is no logical resolution as a true SaaS from Google embodies all the major complaints I've seen about CC and takes them further. I mean, people are upset that CC has to phone home for a split second at least once every 99 days but they are okay with a Google solution that would required a constant (and fast) Internet connection?

I think some people just want Adobe to suffer and are willing to cut off their nose to spite their face.

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Feb 7, 2014 at 6:26:30 pm

The constantly calling home isn´t the main concern about this so called "Cloud".
BtW: CS is also calling home constantly (if I can believe my network-tools).
I simply wrote, that I would prefer a Service with an constant access to my files, than a chaining solution like CC.
And again: If it´s only available as SaaS, I think I wouldn´t use it. As I also don´t use this so called "Cloud".
As Adobe was the base of business for many like me, they don´t have to wonder about some, who don´t wish them the best...

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:20:26 pm

The cor of this discussin started with the news that mr nack left adobe for google. mr nack has always been part of ps development and someone brought the posibility of google developng a ps type app that could hurt adobes hold on that industry. if this makes adobe cringe and offer better alternatives to there one and only cc fine.

Ricardo Cardona

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:24:57 pm

I'll bet you dollars to donuts that when Mr. Nack left Adobe, he left one thing behind: a signed non-compete clause which will lock him out of working on development of anything remotely resembling any Adobe product for at least five years. Adobe would be fools to not do something like that...

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:33:42 pm

Even if, there is wiggle room to go around things like that.

Ricardo Marty

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Feb 7, 2014 at 9:00:37 pm

[Joseph W. Bourke] "I'll bet you dollars to donuts that when Mr. Nack left Adobe, he left one thing behind: a signed non-compete clause which will lock him out of working on development of anything remotely resembling any Adobe product for at least five years. Adobe would be fools to not do something like that...
"

Non-compete agreements are illegal in CA. Adobe code and trade secrets are protected but Mr. Nack is free to work on whatever he wants.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:46:31 pm

[Ricardo Marty] "The cor of this discussin started with the news that mr nack left adobe for google. mr nack has always been part of ps development and someone brought the posibility of google developng a ps type app that could hurt adobes hold on that industry."

Google has been doing interesting work in image processing for years, spanning different areas like visual search and machine vision as well as image manipulation.

They have been building image editing software for Android and for G+ for some time:

https://support.google.com/plus/answer/1053729?hl=en

To say nothing of Picasa.

[Ricardo Marty] "if this makes adobe cringe and offer better alternatives to there one and only cc fine."

But if it succeeds, it could further validate SaaS and encourage other developers to move away from the perpetual license you want.

I understand and respect the principled stand against CC that several here have taken; I don't see how this fits in with that philosophy.

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Feb 7, 2014 at 6:18:38 pm

No. That wasn´t my argument. Absolutely not.
SaaS Services by Google are nothing I´m dreaming of.
I wrote that it´s better this way, as a solution which locks the access to my files.
(And I don´t think, that Google will develop (if ever) this as an SaaS only...)
Both are not the optimum...far, far away from the best way: owned licenses.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:10:01 pm

[Walter Soyka] "This strikes me as a major contradiction. How do you resolve it?"

Cunningly, I don't. I'm just coming up with any rabble rousing proposition I can think of. I'm not picky at this stage. It's thin ground this far in.

Return to posts index

Walter Soyka
on Feb 7, 2014 at 8:50:16 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Cunningly, I don't."

You're a tricksy one!

Walter Soyka

Return to posts index

David Smith
on Feb 8, 2014 at 1:08:16 am

I agree that using an SaaS from Google would be as dangerous as using one from Adobe when it comes to always having access, and probably more so. I certainly wouldn't rely on a Google App always being there. Neither Google nor Adobe currently offers any sort of stability. I use Google Docs for some things but I always back that stuff up locally into Office files.

Return to posts index

Herb Sevush
on Feb 7, 2014 at 4:26:19 pm

[Walter Soyka] "To use a great big rhetorical device like we do here, this is scorched earth software development. Hardware companies can ruin the market behind them by selling or giving away software below its development cost, making it nearly impossible for a pure software developer to compete.

There's no room for a company like CoSA or Adobe in a market where software costs nothing, and there's less and less incentive each year for a company like BMD to improve their software once there's no competition."

Hopefully not prophetic lines, but I fear they are. I do not wish to be dependent on Google any more than Adobe, and perhaps less, in that Google, like Apple, is a consumer driven company.

As my NLE pendulum swings wildly about, perhaps open source, however inefficient, might still be the best way to go, under the theory that it's best to get bent over the chair arm by someone who isn't intentionally trying to bugger you.

At this moment Avid and Lightworks start looking good again -- as for tomorrow ...

Herb Sevush
Zebra Productions
---------------------------
nothin' attached to nothin'
"Deciding the spine is the process of editing" F. Bieberkopf

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Feb 6, 2014 at 3:08:40 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] " But there is, by all accounts, going to be no reach out, no consensual dialogue -
Narayan's management team are just flooring the accelerator."

And yet: more discounts that were supposed to sunset last year, more "limited time offers".

The Adobe home page is a big giant wet kiss to photographers at the moment....

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on Mar 16, 2014 at 6:37:53 pm

Until there is a way out where I can access my files with a locked down version I will not consider Creative Cloud rental. The idea that you will ALWAYS have to pay to access your own work is completely unacceptable no matter what the cost. That cost certainly is unlikely to decrease. With the software being constantly updated, what will that do to future compatibility between individuals and other facilities? No thanks Adobe, I will be going elsewhere and staying with CS6 at most.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1, Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Pro X 10.1, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1.4, Premiere Pro 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Avid MC, 2 Hexacore MacPros 3.33 Ghz 24Gb RAM GTX-285 120GB SSD, Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 16GB RAM 250GB SSD

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]