FORUMS: list search recent posts

Warning from Evernote, not from Adobe...

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ridley Walker
Warning from Evernote, not from Adobe...
on Nov 22, 2013 at 4:43:12 am
Last Edited By Ridley Walker on Nov 22, 2013 at 3:00:42 pm

I just received the following message from Evernote:

"There were published reports recently of a security breach at Adobe that may have exposed private information, including Adobe passwords, email addresses and passwords hints of millions of users. The list of compromised Adobe accounts has been uploaded to the web. We compared this list to our user email addresses and found that the email address you used to register for an Evernote account is on the list of exposed Adobe accounts."

I have not received any notification from Adobe. Amazing that Evernote took the time to determine that I had been compromised by the Adobe hack.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
Re: Warning from Evernote, not from Adobe...
on Nov 22, 2013 at 10:13:02 am

Considering Evernote got hacked earlier this year (and forced all users to change their passwords) I'm sure they want to stay in front of anything that users might think is a lapse in Evernote security.

As an aside, I received multiple snail mail and email contacts from Adobe regarding the security breach.

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Nov 22, 2013 at 12:44:15 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "As an aside, I received multiple snail mail and email contacts from Adobe regarding the security breach."

Same here.

Return to posts index

Ridley Walker
on Nov 22, 2013 at 3:01:59 pm

[Gary Huff] "[Andrew Kimery] "As an aside, I received multiple snail mail and email contacts from Adobe regarding the security breach."

Same here."

Perhaps mail in the US is faster than it is here, still no contact from Adobe.

Return to posts index

Daniel Ludwig
on Nov 22, 2013 at 8:31:39 pm

also recieved snail mail here in germany - went over from the US.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]