FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creative Cloud membership options

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Matthias Laeis
Creative Cloud membership options
on Oct 28, 2013 at 2:23:47 pm

Creative Cloud needs cheaper membership options for film makers.

£550 every year for the rest of my professional life is way too much!!!

Not everyone needs all the apps, cloud, etc.

I for one am only interested in PP, AE and PS and the occasional update of those.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
Re: Creative Cloud membership options
on Oct 28, 2013 at 5:28:10 pm

[Matthias Laeis] "I for one am only interested in PP, AE and PS and the occasional update of those."

I feel the same way. Really do not like being forced into monthly rent for something I will not use or do not need. Have a feeling when the rates go up people are going to move to something else.

Return to posts index

Gabe Strong
on Oct 29, 2013 at 3:52:18 pm

As I've said before, it's similar to cable TV. You are not allowed to 'pick and choose' the channels you want to watch. You are allowed to purchase from a per approved 'bundle'. These bundles don't work for everyone. For example, I may want more than 1 program in the CC but not want everything. Something like the old 'production' suite.
I'm not going to rent anyways but if I was, the idea of being forced to pay for all the print and web stuff would turn me away.

Gabe Strong
G-Force Productions
http://www.gforcevideo.com

Return to posts index

Matthias Laeis
on Oct 29, 2013 at 5:54:00 pm

I agree guys. I want Premiere Pro CC because, for the first time as far as I know, it shows 'through edits'. It's the only reason I still use FCP for rough cutting. I was hoping that CS6 had it. I was told by Adobe that Premiere Pro CC doesn't work with After Effects CS6 in terms of the Dynamic Link. So unless I shell out for the entire bundle I won't get the through edit feature and be able to use the Dynamic Link.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]