FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe´s survey about CC and subscription plan

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Armando Ciurana
Adobe´s survey about CC and subscription plan
on Aug 7, 2013 at 9:55:11 pm

I just got an invitation to a survey from Adobe in my mail, regarding the CC subscription model and the performance of the downloaded software, and I told the truth, which is:

I love the tools, Premiere is my main NLE solution since the FPCX unveil, and I am very happy with it.

I did not had any trouble with the download and installation of the software.

I bought the one year subscription plan of CC for my company (6 seats) because we are already hooked with After Effects, Premiere and Photoshop.

I am totally sure, that if Adobe does not offer me in the near future, a perpetual license option, I´m going to look for a new NLE and compositing solution away from Adobe. (I already am) It doesn´t work for me at all the subscription model.

I hope they take seriously the results of this survey, because I am positive that there´s a lot of customers in my same page.

P.D. by the way, they offer to put my name in a drawing for the chance to win an iPad

Best!

President
Ciurana Dussauge Films Mexico

Return to posts index

Steve Brame
Re: Adobe´s survey about CC and subscription plan
on Aug 7, 2013 at 10:23:17 pm

Doesn't it seem like that if they were going to consider the views of their customer base in making the decision to go forward with a subscription based model, that they would have sent out the survey beforehand?

Asus P6X58D Premium * Core i7 950 * 24GB RAM * nVidia Quadro 4000 * Windows 7 Premium 64bit * System Drive - WD Caviar Black 500GB * 2nd Drive(Pagefile, Previews) - WD Velociraptor 10K drive 600GB * Media Drive - 2TB RAID5 (4 - WD Caviar Black 500GB drive) * Matrox MX02 Mini * Creative Cloud
-------------------------------------------
"98% of all computer issues can be solved by simply pressing 'F1'."
Steve Brame
creative illusions Productions

Return to posts index

Armando Ciurana
on Aug 7, 2013 at 10:29:15 pm

I really hope so! because the software works, and I am begining to feel comfortable with it

President
Ciurana Dussauge Films Mexico

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Aug 8, 2013 at 2:18:02 am

I dont trust adobe surveys. Last one i tried to do just before feb 2013 was so slanted towards the cc that i just clicked out. it gave me no option to choose anything but cc. which i will never subscribe.

Seeing all their promotions special specialy to teams plus this new survey makes me think that sk.ething is not well in adobedom.

Ricardo

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]