FORUMS: list search recent posts

Thanks for Creating this new Forum

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jim Wiseman
Thanks for Creating this new Forum
on May 9, 2013 at 8:38:33 am

Excellent idea to move this exchange of ideas to a separate forum. It was obviously clogging up the Adobe Premiere space, and people with problems deserve to have them seen separately from this issue, which I believe is an extremely important one. Thanks, Tim Wilson, if this was your doing.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1, Premiere Pro 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Avid MC, Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz 24Gb RAM GTX-285 120GB SSD, Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 8Gb SSD, G5 Quadcore PCIe

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
Re: Thanks for Creating this new Forum
on May 9, 2013 at 1:24:44 pm

[Jim Wiseman] "Thanks, Tim Wilson, if this was your doing."

That was me. Thanks, and you're welcome. :-)

Tim Wilson
Vice President, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Paul Neumann
on May 9, 2013 at 5:29:27 pm

And a great big Thank You to Adobe! I'll be taking advantage of the single-month rate, and have changed my business model to where I only work one month a year. Most cost-effective thing I could come up with. I already have July 2014 booked solid for "Revisions".

This is gonna be so cool.

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on May 9, 2013 at 5:42:29 pm

[Paul Neumann] "And a great big Thank You to Adobe! I'll be taking advantage of the single-month rate, and have changed my business model to where I only work one month a year. Most cost-effective thing I could come up with. I already have July 2014 booked solid for "Revisions".

This is gonna be so cool.
"

Now THAT's funny.

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on May 9, 2013 at 6:24:15 pm

[Paul Neumann] "I already have July 2014 booked solid for "Revisions"."

Bwahahaha.

Return to posts index

Tim Kolb
on May 9, 2013 at 7:12:17 pm

[Paul Neumann] "And a great big Thank You to Adobe! I'll be taking advantage of the single-month rate, and have changed my business model to where I only work one month a year. Most cost-effective thing I could come up with. I already have July 2014 booked solid for "Revisions".

This is gonna be so cool."

I like it. (Now if we could get workstations to rent in the same way...it works for cameras and grip trucks...)

TimK,
Director, Consultant
Kolb Productions,

Adobe Certified Instructor

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]