FORUMS: list search recent posts

ACA and ACE Certfications?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Jacek
ACA and ACE Certfications?
on Jun 15, 2013 at 10:16:40 pm

Does anyone know what will happen with ACA and ACE certifications under the new Creative Cloud system? I've not been able to find anything on Adobe's website. They still list only CS5 and CS6 certifications.

Professor, Producer, Editor
and former Apple Employee

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: ACA and ACE Certfications?
on Jun 16, 2013 at 12:32:43 am

The CC applications haven't even been released yet. The certification information will be updated soon after the new versions are released.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Chris Jacek
on Jun 17, 2013 at 10:33:01 am

Any predication on how long "soon" will be? Also, since there are no longer going to be CS version numbers, what will the distinction be for when you got certified, and how often will recertification be required?

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on Jun 17, 2013 at 1:10:43 pm

> Also, since there are no longer going to be CS version numbers...

There are still version numbers, and there will be version numbers.

E.g., the version of After Effects being released later today is After Effects CC (12.0).

Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog

Return to posts index

Chris Jacek
on Jun 16, 2014 at 10:53:38 pm

Todd,

Has there been any news regarding an ACA Exam for Premiere Pro CC? It's been a year since my original post on this forum. Adobe's ACA web site still only shows information for the CS6 exam. Not to be a nag, but when you said "soon" a year ago, I didn't think I'd still be asking these questions. I have a new position at a college that is a testing center, so I would really like to integrate this into my curriculum. But we have been exclusively using CC since January, and I see no point to including CS6 exams at this point.

Chris

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]