FORUMS: list search recent posts

The Facebook page now has 32 likes, bringing it past the "insights" threshold

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Andonian
The Facebook page now has 32 likes, bringing it past the "insights" threshold
on Jun 8, 2013 at 2:42:56 am

The Facebook page I created (facebook.com/creativecloudboycott) now has 32 "Likes"- which brings it past the 30-like minimum for access to "insights" about posts, like how many people are talking about them, how far thier reach is, and how "viral" they are.

The page seems more "official" now, now that that milestone has been reached. :)

Greg Andonian, a.k.a. Derek

adobe2014.tumblr.com

#adobe2014

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
Re: The Facebook page now has 32 likes, bringing it past the "insights" threshold
on Jun 9, 2013 at 12:10:40 am

As Facebook also a company - forcing with "you have to be in or out - I don´t have a account.
But you have Like33 in mind ;)

Return to posts index

Greg Andonian
Re: The Facebook page now has 32 likes, bringing it past the "insights" threshold
on Jun 9, 2013 at 5:47:07 am

[Rainer Schubert] As Facebook also a company - forcing with "you have to be in or out - I don´t have a account.
But you have Like33 in mind ;)

I know Facebook isn't perfect, but it's a very good way to get the word out about an important issue like the one we face right now.

The Mac Pro issue feels a lot more genuine and serious when news stories about it mention that there's a facebook page with over 20,000 followers asking for information about an upgrade. I think a page of that sort with a large number of people going on record saying they're going to deliberately avoid Creative Cloud for at least 6 months because they don't like what Adobe is doing could help make a difference in all this.

Greg Andonian, a.k.a. Derek

adobe2014.tumblr.com

#adobe2014

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]