FORUMS: list search recent posts

what happened to the recent post? It got deleted?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Gustavo Bermudas
what happened to the recent post? It got deleted?
on May 22, 2013 at 6:22:49 pm

I was replying to the newest post about somebody with problems with CC educational pricing and and after I hit submit the post was banished, it already had one answer.
What happened?

Return to posts index

Morten Ranmar
Re: what happened to the recent post? It got deleted?
on May 22, 2013 at 7:22:57 pm

It probably disappeared into the Bermudas... (sorry couldn't resist)

- No Parking Production -

2 x Finalcut Studio3, 2 x Prod. bundle CS6, 2 x MacPro, 2 x ioHD, Ethernet File Server w. X-Raid.... and FCPX on trial

Return to posts index

Gustavo Bermudas
on May 22, 2013 at 8:11:22 pm

No problem Rainman : )

Seriously though, I just hope Adobe is not asking the Cow to delete posts though

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
on May 22, 2013 at 8:19:02 pm

Oh...I'm sure they are...and they're having Adobe sales reps follow you around...and monitor your software usage...they're really out to get all of us. :>)

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Chris Harlan
on May 23, 2013 at 1:02:26 am

[Gustavo Bermudas] "No problem Rainman : )

Seriously though, I just hope Adobe is not asking the Cow to delete posts though

"

Don't be absurd.

Return to posts index

Craig Seeman
on May 22, 2013 at 10:07:55 pm

[Gustavo Bermudas] "What happened?"

It disappeared into the Creative Cloud.
If you would like access to the thread you can subscribe for one month for $30. Otherwise you can subscribe for one year for $240 to continue posting and reading the thread.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
on May 22, 2013 at 10:13:48 pm

Can I retro-subscribe to this thread to get a previous version from a couple of years ago? Since I much prefer the older threads, I think that there might be some thread plugins available for the older threads that I might want to own outright. Also, is it true that there will be a Cloud Thread available which will enable me to be in two places at once? When will this multi-location thread be available? :>)

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on May 23, 2013 at 10:47:42 pm

[Chris Harlan] "Don't be absurd."

Thanks. :-)

And to be clear: Adobe has never asked for a post to be removed, at any time since 2001 when the COW began -- and that very much includes spring 2013. I'm obviously as open to Adobe's request for my attention to a post, thread or person every bit as much I am to hearing about this from everyone who participates in any aspect of the COW....but it hasn't happened. I've always admired Adobe's engagement with the community, and tried to emulate it at other companies I worked for.

Me, I've been very open with you all about personally turning off posts, and very, very occasionally a thread, if I deem them crossing the line into personal attacks or inappropriate language, or if enough other users report abuse. That's obviously part of my job, indeed, just about my least favorite one, so I try to do it as little as possible, but hey, that's why they call it a job.

In this case, I honestly have no idea where the post went. LOL I haven't seen a post or thread that needed my firm but loving hand in a couple of weeks now. Although, as always, if anybody sees something that they feel I SHOULD be taking note of, please don't hesitate to drop a line using the Contact link above.

Sorry to lack any insight this time, but in the meantime, carry on.

[Joseph W. Bourke] "I think that there might be some thread plugins available for the older threads that I might want to own outright. Also, is it true that there will be a Cloud Thread available which will enable me to be in two places at once? "

I believe that you're looking for the MESS Warp filter.

Yr pal,
Timmy

Tim Wilson
Vice President, Editor-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]