FORUMS: list search recent posts

"Sorry, you don't qualify"

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Thomas
"Sorry, you don't qualify"
on May 17, 2013 at 5:35:55 pm

I saw this:

As a fully paid-up license holder of a legitimate copy of CS6 PPro I thought I'd see what was involved in subscribing to CC.

On the "Join the Creative Cloud" page step 1 (https://creative.adobe.com/join/offer/cs6_complete) it stated I had signed in and then, after a few seconds wait, step 2 tells me "Sorry, you don't qualify". I've tried this a couple of times over the last few days so at least it's consistent. I was just wondering: why me?

PP 5.5 and 6, iMac 24 + MBP 17". Near Geneva, Switzerland

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
Re: "Sorry, you don't qualify"
on May 17, 2013 at 5:39:16 pm

Hi Brian,
Let me look into that issue for you. Sorry you are having trouble.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on May 17, 2013 at 9:05:34 pm

Brian,
Did you use the same Adobe ID to purchase your original copy of Premiere Pro CS6?

You can also follow the directions at http://forums.adobe.com/message/3987968#3987968?promoid=KBHJW to check under your account to ensure the software is registered.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on May 18, 2013 at 8:20:46 am

Adobe ID = Email address, right? I'm not sure which I used. To find out I'm trying to Logout of the "Adobe Licensing Website (LWS)" but after each attempt it logs me straight back in again! If only there were more sites that were so interested in keeping me onboard!

Anyway, can I PM you (somehow?) the two email addresses one of which I would have used and, just as easily, all my serial numbers?

Thanks for your help.

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on May 25, 2013 at 4:38:36 pm

Hello Kevin - I just tried again and got the same negative message. I don't understand. Surely I should qualify, yes?

Thanks, Brian.

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on Jun 8, 2013 at 11:16:33 am

Hi Kevin - it's been a few weeks and no word. How can I send you my email addresses and/or CS6 serial number? Is there a PM facility here or somewhere else? I'm still being told I don't qualify. Strange, wouldn't you agree? Do Adobe and I have a future? Thanks in advance for your help etc.

Return to posts index

Brian Thomas
on Jul 10, 2013 at 5:38:42 pm

Hi Kevin - It's been almost a couple of months since your two messages to me and over a month since I last wrote to you. Still no word from you... You're obviously busy but then so am I. Frankly I feel the non-response doesn't bode well for any future potential support. I don't think I've asked too many questions in the past even though I've used PPro for hours of practically every day for the last few years. Hooray for Google!

I was a bit upset about all this but no worries, I've decided that in about six weeks (when I've planned a few weeks off between projects) I'll just switch yet again, this time to FCPX which in so many respects seems much better adapted for us enthusiastic amateurs.

I wish you well.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]