FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe: Please give us previous adopters a longer-termed price reduction

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brian Mills
Adobe: Please give us previous adopters a longer-termed price reduction
on May 16, 2013 at 3:01:54 am

Dear Adobe:

I have to say: if someone did NOT have a license already for Production Premium Suite (or Master Suite), the CC model is very attractive. And for shops that need multiple seats, and the number of seats may fluctuate per project and they need flexibility, again: CC is a very cool option.

What peevs me is, just 18 months ago in the summer of 2011, I plunked down a large chunk of change for Production Premium Suite, and now the best you, Adobe, is going to give me is a one year, $20-a-month discount (that amounts to $240) over someone who never gave you a dime.

And if I had purchased Master Suite, I would be even more upset.

I am like many Adobe users, I used to upgrade every other version. Now you are asking me to lock into a perpetual, ongoing upgrade cost.

The least you could do is throw me a bigger bone for having invested in your software.

I'd like to see a 3 year price reduction guarantee for us Production Premium customers and a 5 year locked discount for Master Suite customers.

A one-year discount when I have already given you thousands and you are asking me to commit to paying you monthly for the rest of my career, is a little lame.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]