FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creative Cloud - Some Peace of Mind Offered...

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Tim Vaughan
Creative Cloud - Some Peace of Mind Offered...
on May 8, 2013 at 1:24:41 pm

(I posted this in the FCPx forum as well)

As many of you have seen, I've railed against the "cloud" as being the only option. I'm not against it as a whole, mind you, but am concerned with it as the only option. Great points have been argued, for which some have been answered. Adobe has, to its credit, eased most of my concerns according to its extensive facts on their website and via Todd, Denise, Steve, and others. (Walter B, a big shout out to you as well).

First and foremost: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

A breakdown of a few of my biggest concerns:

#1: Not owning the software.
While this is "true", it would appear that we are able to save our future projects backwards to CS6. Meaning, IF I/we decided to shut down ops or whatever crazy scenario, we could simply save our projects as a CS6 version for future useage. Also, if we don't like paying each month, the same could apply. While not 100% ideal, it does offer some peace of mind.

#2: Multiple Computers.
I/we personally own 2 licenses which allow us to run 2 computers simultaneous. According to the Faq, we will only need 1 license to run 2 computers, at the same time. So where I was paying for 2, I only need 1. And from some of the feedback from current users, we're able to transfer active licenses to other computers if needed with ease. This also translates to having 1 Mac and 1 PC on 1 license vs what they previously offered, separate PC and Mac licenses.

#3: Botched Upgrades
Hey, like it or not, companies have botched their "upgrades". From Windows Millenium to the AVCHD issue in CS6, we all know upgrades can be treacherous. From what I understand, when the upgrades are announced, we have the option of installing or waiting.

#4: Adobe Bank
One of my personal quirks is I prefer to pay upfront and not be billed monthly. It's cleaner and easier on my (lack of) accounting skillz. Amazon (and soon probably our other venders we've developed relationships over the years, Toolfarm, Videoguys, etc) offer pre-paid yearly purchases.

There is talk, though I've not confirmed or have positive proof, that in the future there will be various levels/tiers offered rather than access to all the programs. I do hope this to be the case, as I'd personally rather only pay for what I need and use. We have that with Production Premium, or Web..., and it's great as we aren't paying full price for the programs we just don't need.

In the end, it does feel like we're the ones who are being asked to take the risk. Currently, If Adobe botches and upgrade, we simply don't purchase. This of course forces them to make something that we will want, thereby ensuring their ROI. While they may offer their solution that if we don't like it, we can simply stop paying and wait til they do have something we want. I'd argue this as not really possible--or, rather a large headache. We all know that we operate machines, deadlines and get caught up in our day to day work, and simply will not have time to save all our files to pre-cloud compatible formats. Adobe is counting on this. So the deck is stacked in their favor.
This also translates to future pricing. They could start to reason that $50/month is less than a tank of gas, and they could easily justify doubling or tripling that. As we are seeing now, a trend is emerging of "revenue down, profits are up". With the core of our business models build around Adobe products, it will be hard to break from them. So we are at their mercy, in a sense. However, as what generally happens in life, when one company tries to mess with its vision, other companies step in and fill the void. (We've seen that with Walmart and Target in the last few years, as simply an example)

In the end, I do see change happening whether I want it or not. I'm just really hoping that Adobe will continue its trend toward making great products at reasonable cost points, and allowing me--us to continue doing what we absolutely love doing.

But that's just my opinion...

Tim
Apple XRAID, XServe, 2008 2x3 GHz Quad-Core MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, FCP Studio (7), AVID Media Composer, Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d, AJA Kona 3, Flanders Scientific Monitors, Panasonic HPX250's, Kessler Crane, Glidecam.....
Beer fridge fully loaded.

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
Re: Creative Cloud - Some Peace of Mind Offered...
on May 8, 2013 at 2:17:44 pm

[Tim Vaughan] "But that's just my opinion..."

And apparently the opinion of many other folks as well, as indicated in this early poll.

Tom Daigon
PrP / After Effects Editor
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid
http://www.hdshotsandcuts.com

Return to posts index

Kris Merkel
on May 8, 2013 at 2:43:35 pm

Tom, I sent you a msg on twitter yesterday asking to please site the source of your poll.

I agree that there are valid arguments on both sides of the fence but really the issue of Subscription vs. Perpetual licensing should not be as polarizing as it has become. And while increased feedback from Adobe to address misunderstandings of what the CC is and is not and how it relates to our purchasing and use decisions has quelled and satisfied some users. Posting random poll #'s without citing the source just causes more confusion and angst.

Any company the size of Adobe with so much at stake on how it markets and sells it's products would not just one day decide to make a move like that without doing extensive market research and if their research revealed results similar to what you have posted , any company in their right mind or with competent leadership would not have made such a move.

So I ask again to please cite the reference for the source of the poll

thanks.

"Think of everything in terms of building capacity."

Kris Merkel
twitter: @kris_merkel
Product Manager, Flanders Scientific Inc.
http://www.shopfsi.com
Co-Founder, Atlanta Cutters Post Production User Group
http://www.atlantacutters.com

2.2Ghz MBP core i7
16Gb RAM
CS6/FCP7
AJA T-Tap
AJA IO XT
FSI LM-2461W/CM-170W

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 2:51:17 pm

[Kris Merkel] "Subscription vs. Perpetual licensing should not be as polarizing as it has become"

Well many folks disagree with you Kris.

For the short time its been available a petition to Adobe rapidly approaches 2,000 signatures.

And the poll is conducted by Toolfarm.

This is not a case of misunderstanding. Its a clear understanding that we pay forever (at almost 2X what I did for the last 12 years) and never "own" the software to make decisions on how & when we use it. I think leasing is a scam as well. I own my house, I own my computer, I own my guitars and I still own CS6 which remains great software to edit with. :D

Apples Disaster kind of undermines your theory on corporate research and marketing, don ya think.

Listen its obvious we are not going to persuade each other out of our perceptions and experience with this matter. Have a good day :D

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

walter biscardi
on May 8, 2013 at 2:56:06 pm

[Tom Daigon] "Well many folks disagree with you Kris.

For the short time its been available a petition to Adobe rapidly approaches 2,000 signatures."

vs 500,000 current CC users. If that petition were to somehow get 50,000 sigs to approach 10% of current CC users, then you might have something.

[Tom Daigon] "Apples Disaster kind of undermines your theory on corporate research and marketing, don ya think."

Honestly, it's not been a disaster. X is slowly making its way into the market place and Apple sticking to its guns is paying off. Slowly, but at NAB I met a growing number of pros who have switched to X and just yesterday met with a production group that is whole hog into X. It was a PR nightmare at first, but after all the shouting died down and we all figured out what we wanted to do, X is gaining market share. After talking to the group yesterday on how they are utilizing the workflow, I can see how it makes sense for some folks.

That's why I fully expect Adobe to hold its ground and weather the short term PR firestorm for the long term gain.

Walter Biscardi, Jr.
Editor, Colorist, Director, Writer, Consultant, Author, Chef.
HD Post and Production
Biscardi Creative Media

Foul Water Fiery Serpent, an original documentary featuring Sigourney Weave...
MTWD Entertainment - Developing original content for all media.
"This American Land" - our new PBS Series.
"Science Nation" - Three years and counting of Science for the People.

Blog Twitter Facebook

Return to posts index

Tim Vaughan
on May 8, 2013 at 2:54:53 pm

I saw a similar poll--may even be that exact one. Toolfarm I think had that link, which was external? Regardless, I'm a huge fan of Tom, and he's brought up some great points these last few days. I'm also looking at quite a big box over here full of 15 years worth of Adobe disks. I don't fully agree with the subscription plan, and if I had to choose I would probably always choose to own. But I also think that if Adobe did the license thing for another year or two, most people would make their way over to the cloud as there are some great features and aspects to it. Really, I don't know, but it would appear I've got little in the way of choice. It's just nice to know that a few of my concerns are being addressed, and it's a much better situation that what Apple did to us.

Tim
Apple XRAID, XServe, 2008 2x3 GHz Quad-Core MacPro, Macbook Pro, XSAN, FCP Studio (7), AVID Media Composer, Adobe Production Premium, Maxon Cinema 4d, AJA Kona 3, Flanders Scientific Monitors, Panasonic HPX250's, Kessler Crane, Glidecam.....

Return to posts index

Tim Vaughan
on May 8, 2013 at 3:00:42 pm

BTW, Tom, I'm basing my biggest hinge on Adobe keeping the backwards compatibility to CS6. We may not "own" the future versions, and it may be a bit of a headache. But having the ability to retrofit any future versions to the product I own at least is a step in the right direction. At least an olive branch...

Tim

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 3:11:16 pm

[Tim Vaughan] "BTW, Tom, I'm basing my biggest hinge on Adobe keeping the backwards compatibility to CS6."

With all the new functions in the CC versions any backward comparability will be very limited in what it can bring back to a CS6 version. But for folks that have no choice but to move to the cloud, I hope it works out for them.

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

Tim Vaughan
on May 8, 2013 at 3:38:04 pm

About the only thing I can say is we as editors/motion graphics peeps are always the last stop. We're the ones who get dumped on, and we all know and have realized the Ed Wood saying "It's allright, we'll fix it in post!". If anything, we're the ones who have to be the most flexible and take hits on a daily basis.
I get the feeling that after a few months of this cloud thing--maybe even a year or two, we'll know the full effect. And if a few bigger houses start voicing major complaints, Adobe will have to adjust. They're taking a chance, and it doesn't seem to be altogether a reckless under-thought chance. I disagree on a few things--namely the non-right to purchase. I believe that to be a joke on us, and I think it is a slap in the face. But like a client who takes a decent project and inserts gawdy bits, we just have to adjust and do what we have to do.
I really don't think there's enough to make them change their minds now, but in time they may be forced to change or offer a solution. With people like Walter and others who have beta tested and have really given it a lot of thought--and are gambling with not just theirs, but their employees and future growth--and openly recommending, I at least will give it more thought.

Tim

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 3:43:20 pm

[Tim Vaughan] "I get the feeling that after a few months of this cloud thing--maybe even a year or two, we'll know the full effect."

Tim, I feel lucky that I can continue to use CS6 and not feel pressured to knuckle under to a leasing scheme that I dont feel very comfortable with. I know many other folks dont have this option and feel they have no other real choice but give in. I understand the position they are in and feel sad that our relationship with Adobe products has come to this.

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 3:08:18 pm

[Tim Vaughan] "I'm a huge fan of Tom, and he's brought up some great points these last few days."

Thanks for the vote of confidence Tim. The lack of choice and the feeling of being strong armed into the cloud is upsetting lots of folks.

Im glad I can express the courage of my convictions by using CS6, which still is kick butt software that I now use for FREE.

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

Kris Merkel
on May 8, 2013 at 3:45:36 pm

Thank you for citing your source for the poll.

As far as your examples of the Apple Disaster and leasing go lets stop spouting opinions and do some Fact checking.

1. The roll out of FCPX was not a disaster for apple, as a matter of fact Apple has sold many more seats of FCPX in the last 2 years than it did for FCP in the previous 10 (still looking for the source and the exact #'s) How is that considered a disaster by any accounts. Did I buy in to it, no. But I am not a decision maker at apple or their target NLE user. I do however still use their computers.

2. Comparing CC subscription to a lease for a car or house ect. is comparing apples to oranges. With a subscription you pay an annual fee for use or access. With a lease you sign a contract for a specific amount of time with specific terms as to what requirements are to be met up front before the lease goes into effect, such as and including a large up front deposit and down payment , penalties for breaking a lease, and specific details to what happens at the end of a lease with buy out options or not. While there is a subscription contract, the = "ELUA" it is about a different from a leasing contract as you can get. No down payment, no deposit, no penalties ect.

Please Tom, It is only polarizing if you make it so and we all have the freedom of choice to choose if we want to use it or not and we all have plenty of other great options if our choice is the latter, stop adding fule to the fire and do what you do well on this forum and continue helping folks out with actual issues.

"Think of everything in terms of building capacity."

Kris Merkel
twitter: @kris_merkel
Product Manager, Flanders Scientific Inc.
http://www.shopfsi.com
Co-Founder, Atlanta Cutters Post Production User Group
http://www.atlantacutters.com

2.2Ghz MBP core i7
16Gb RAM
CS6/FCP7
AJA T-Tap
AJA IO XT
FSI LM-2461W/CM-170W

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on May 8, 2013 at 4:37:07 pm

To say that Final Cut X was not a disaster is a bit disingenuous. How many people at the mid to high end are using it? That is the audience here. Higher numbers at one third the price to a primarily different audience is pretty meaningless. The flight to Adobe Premiere Pro would never have happened without the FCX debacle. I think Walter would attest to that, as would almost all of the Mac users here. If there had been FCP 8 we wouldn't even be having this conversation. CC could turn out to be a similar experience for many.

I am also getting a little tired of the "they never paid for it anyway" conversations here intimating that only pirates would be against CC. I, for one, have been a paid user since PS v. 1.0. Also tired of the "if they can't afford it on Starbucks money they must not be good editors" intimations. "It's the ownership, stupid", to paraphrase a recent political catch phrase.

Glad to hear that you can save back to CS6, but whether that really works in the long run remains to be seen. OSX versions and new hardware may not allow CS6 to function that far in the future at any rate, and for me, that is still a deal breaker. I still don't see why Adobe can't offer an ownership option, an opt-out or buyout at a certain level, for smaller shops that will truly be hurt by this model, people like myself who count on the stability of a reference release (at least one we have working and are comfortable with) because we work on projects that may span decades. And people like Tom with one man shops who have taken on large commitments (for them) including switching platforms from Mac to expensive Windows workstations designed for Premiere, only to be truly hurt by this capricious change that I still believe is more in favor of Adobe than current users.

I, for one, am glad I never fully committed to Premiere. I find it very useful as a front end with it's support of many codecs that can be exported to ProRes and finished elsewhere. I had hoped to move more fully to Premiere with this release. But frankly, with this behavior from Adobe, I will never trust them again. My money will go elsewhere.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1, Premiere Pro 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Avid MC, Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz 24Gb RAM GTX-285 120GB SSD, Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 8Gb SSD, G5 Quadcore PCIe

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 4:49:48 pm

[Jim Wiseman] "But frankly, with this behavior from Adobe, I will never trust them again. My money will go elsewhere."

My feeling as well. I still have great tools to use that I dont have to pay rental on and that I own to use as I see fit - its called CS6 and it does all I need and then some.

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

Angus Lion
on May 11, 2013 at 7:24:15 am

"With a lease you sign a contract for a specific amount of time with specific terms as to what requirements are to be met up front before the lease goes into effect"

It is actually more like a car lease than you think. The $50 a month price is for a year commitment. And there are penalties. I spoke with one girl who tried to cancel after a month and was charged a minimum 6 month fee.

But speaking of "apples & oranges" you are arguing semantics in regard to strict definitions of lease vs. subscription. The point most are trying to make is that in most situations leasing is not as cost effective as purchasing. But even at that leasing would be better in regard to CS because then at the end you might actually be able to buy something with all the money you put in... With CC your money just goes up in smoke and you'll never be able to open your .aep files again unless you give Adobe more money.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on May 8, 2013 at 3:52:39 pm

posted this on FCPX too - but a few things that occured to me reading it:

[Tim Vaughan] " it would appear that we are able to save our future projects backwards to CS6. "

actually not true, only applies to a few of the print and web apps. Its on adobe's page.

[Tim Vaughan] "#2: Multiple Computers.
I/we personally own 2 licenses which allow us to run 2 computers simultaneous. According to the Faq, we will only need 1 license to run 2 computers, at the same time. So where I was paying for 2,"

you always had two licenses. the only difference is that you can go cross platform with the second one. You cant run CC licenses simultaneously.

[Tim Vaughan] "
There is talk, though I've not confirmed or have positive proof, that in the future there will be various levels/tiers offered rather than access to all the programs. I do hope this to be the case, as I'd personally rather only pay for what I need and use. We have that with Production Premium, or Web..., and it's great as we aren't paying full price for the programs we just don't need.
"

Why would they do that? Shantanu Narayen and adobe have a plan: which is to wring the most amount of money out of all of us as is humanly feasible by throwing us face first into a force feed all you can eat software buffet, shove our faces in the plate, while they help themselves to our walllets and bank accounts in perpetuity:

because mate: we are only renters now and Adobe is the Landlord. And Landlords never put up the rent do they?

It stinks. seriously - this really does stink to high heaven from my perspective. And the fact that they're masking it all in this new creative community in the cloud sharing kuler colour wheels online....
It makes you want to barf frankly.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 4:25:55 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Why would they do that? Shantanu Narayen and adobe have a plan: which is to wring the most amount of money out of all of us as is humanly feasible by throwing us face first into a force feed all you can eat software buffet, shove our faces in the plate, while they help themselves to our walllets and bank accounts in perpetuity:"

LOL! Great imagery Andreas.

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

Gerald Goldman
on May 8, 2013 at 4:26:31 pm

Thanks for the link. This part clears up my confusion:

>> Q. Does the advertised monthly price for Creative Cloud membership require an annual commitment?

A. Annual plans for complete and single-app membership, as well as Creative Cloud for teams, offer the best price and require an annual commitment. Cancellation charges for annual plans do apply after the first 30 days.

You also have the option to select a month-to-month plan and pay a higher monthly price with no commitment. All plans purchased on Adobe.com are billed monthly. <<

I have not seen pricing for the month-to-month option.

Gerald Goldman
Director of Post Production
Grace Creek Media
http://www.gracecreek.com
http://www.sportskool.com

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on May 8, 2013 at 6:21:09 pm

[Gerald Goldman] "I have not seen pricing for the month-to-month option."

$74.99

I don't see this mentioned often enough, but for people with CS3, 4 or 5, the first-year promo price for THE WHOLE THING is only $29.99.

For CS6 customers, its $19.99!

And of course, whatever the price, it's 100% deductible as a monthly expense.

Return to posts index

Tom Daigon
on May 8, 2013 at 6:28:29 pm

Current Cloud pricing choices.

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/buying-guide.html

Tom Daigon
HP Z820 Dual 2687
64GB ram
Dulce DQg2 16TB raid

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on May 8, 2013 at 6:30:10 pm

Nice Ad, Tim. Thanks for the editorial.

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1,Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1, Premiere Pro 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Avid MC, Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz 24Gb RAM GTX-285 120GB SSD, Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 8Gb SSD, G5 Quadcore PCIe

Return to posts index

Gerald Goldman
on May 8, 2013 at 8:19:43 pm

Good to know. Thanks.

Gerald Goldman
Director of Post Production
Grace Creek Media
http://www.gracecreek.com
http://www.sportskool.com

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on May 9, 2013 at 2:54:53 pm

[Tim Wilson] "And of course, whatever the price, it's 100% deductible as a monthly expense."

Yep, I deducted it on this year's taxes (have been on CC since June of last year...which means I'm about to start paying $50 per month).

Return to posts index

Joe Marler
on May 8, 2013 at 4:33:23 pm

[Tim Vaughan] "#1: ...it would appear that we are able to save our future projects backwards to CS6. Meaning, IF I/we decided to shut down ops or whatever crazy scenario, we could simply save our projects as a CS6 version for future useage...

This does not appear so for Premiere Pro CS6. The only CC applications which can export to CS6 are: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash Professional, and Dreamweaver: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

If so, this means once your Premiere Pro CS5/CS6 projects are upgraded to CC, you cannot go back. If you ever cease paying the monthly subscription you not only lose access to the software, but also functional access to your projects, which are locked into a format with no full-featured project export option to CS6.

Hypothetically if Microsoft discontinued all sales of Excel and only allowed monthly cloud-based rental of it, if you quit paying the subscription you could export to an older Excel version, or just access your latest Excel files from a compatible alternative like OpenOffice. There is no similar option for Premiere Pro CC.

Of course there's XML export, which works to a limited degree in some cases, but cannot be relied on to export a complex project.

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on May 8, 2013 at 8:37:54 pm

I take back my "good to know" you can save to CS6 Premiere from the CC version. Bummer, had me going there for a moment. See the copy from the Adobe FAQ at the bottom:

Joe Marier:
>This does not appear so for Premiere Pro CS6. The only CC applications which can export to CS6 are: Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Flash Professional, and Dreamweaver: http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

If so, this means once your Premiere Pro CS5/CS6 projects are upgraded to CC, you cannot go back. If you ever cease paying the monthly subscription you not only lose access to the software, but also functional access to your projects, which are locked into a format with no full-featured project export option to CS6.<

From the Adobe FAQ:

Which CC applications support export to CS6?
The following applications support the ability to export to the CS6 version of the application:

Photoshop
InDesign®
Illustrator
Flash® Professional
Dreamweaver®
Applications not listed here may not support exporting to Creative Suite 6, and may not do so in future releases.

New features added to the above list after Creative Suite 6 may not be supported in the exported file, or by the Creative Suite 6 application.

Jim Wiseman

Return to posts index

Gary Bettan
on May 9, 2013 at 8:58:12 pm

Jumping in a little late. We are selling Creative Cloud for Teams at $479 per year. We still have CS6 Vol licenses, full versions and upgrades.

http://www.videoguys.com/Brand/Adobe.aspx

We've put together a Creative Cloud for Teams FAQ
http://www.videoguys.com/Blog/E/Adobe+Creative+Cloud+FAQ++New+Low+Price+++j...

I understand and appreciate both sides of the buy vs lease debate. I also think Adobe is crazy for going all in on subscriptions. That is a big gamble, and if they lose even 10% of their customers, they could have kept them by just giving them the choice to stay perpetual, even at a premium!

The reality is that CS Next is loaded with goodness and features that make it a tremendous value for users at under $500 per year. One of the advantages of leasing is that you can easily deduct it from your personal or corporate taxes as a business expense if you use the software to make money. So the after tax cost of $500 becomes $350 or lower depending on your tax bracket.

Today Creative Cloud isn't really a Cloud product at all, but a subscription with a few Cloud hooks. Over the next year or two you are going to see more and more real Cloud based features added. Part of this will include not just content creation, but digital content publishing and distribution.

Change is good. The Cloud is your friend.

Gary

Gary

COW members get 5% OFF with Coupon COW5OFF

http://www.videoguys.com 800 323-2325 | We are the video editing and production experts!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]