FORUMS: list search recent posts

more debates

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Chris Pettit
more debates
on Jun 24, 2015 at 2:53:02 am

The following post and subsequent comments are all from the last 24 hours ONLY. All this original article did was mention that Adobe had reset its trial period. That's it.

Just in case anyone is convinced the debate is "over":

http://gizmodo.com/free-trials-were-just-reset-on-all-the-adobe-apps-youll-...

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
Re: more debates
on Jun 24, 2015 at 2:58:09 am

BTW, my personal favorite so far:

"The sun will fart flowers before I rent software."

Inarticulate. But somewhat demonstrative don't you think?

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jun 24, 2015 at 3:17:21 am

That quote was a bit entertaining.

On a more serious note, I decided to give Photoshop a tryout for at least a year. Cost is reasonable compared to the outright purchase of a license should I decide to seek out other options. With that said, howeve, I still believe there should be a buyout option after a set period of time. Pay rent for certain time then pay an additional premium for a pernament license.

As far as other software goes, as a owner of Blackmagic Cinema Camera, looking at Resolve with a very high amount of interest. Nothing to do with a subscription only model but the fact it could very well meet my needs. Yet to decide on Fusion. For now, have come to a conclusion that Photoshop is a better choice for post production as some alternatives lack a few features that are useful.

Despite me signing up for Photoshop does not mean my opinion of rental only has changed. I do not feel cheated or taken for a ride. Just a business decision I needed to make. Nothing personal, just purely business. Happy debating everyone!

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 24, 2015 at 3:38:57 am
Last Edited By Chris Pettit on Jun 24, 2015 at 3:40:40 am

[David Mathis] " With that said, howeve, I still believe there should be a buyout option after a set period of time. Pay rent for certain time then pay an additional premium for a pernament license."

Not trying to ignore your previous post of a similar nature David.

It's just that so many of the people who oppose this mess have already proposed such compromises MANY time before, only to be met with stone cold silence from anyone at Adobe. It is simply unrealistic to believe that at this point Adobe has any intentions of working with its customers to find a solution if and until they are forced to because of diminished profits.

No one actually cares that much whether any one individual or organization chooses to subscribe or not, I certainly don't. I've recommended many times to different people that they look at Adobe subscriptions as a viable option even though it's not in my particular interest. It's not a political agenda.

The only remaining question is whether Adobe will get away long term with forcing it on EVERYONE. Or not. Will there be choices, or will we all be forced to accept one size fits all - anti consumer dictates? That's it.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jun 24, 2015 at 6:49:06 pm

My apologies for bringing up the same point, I recognize it as redundant.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 24, 2015 at 3:49:58 am

[Chris Pettit] ""The sun will fart flowers before I rent software.""

Well, the sun is a giant ball of explosive gas which is required for life (including flowers) so, figuratively speaking, one could say the sun does farts flowers.

Just saying...

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 24, 2015 at 4:00:37 am

[Andrew Kimery] "Well, the sun is a giant ball of explosive gas which is required for life (including flowers) so, figuratively speaking, one could say the sun does farts flowers."

LOL. I'll never look at a sunny day quite the same way....

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 24, 2015 at 6:00:45 am

[Chris Pettit] "LOL. I'll never look at a sunny day quite the same way...."

It's like sausage, even though you know how it's made you can still enjoy it. ;)

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 24, 2015 at 7:47:42 am

[Chris Pettit] "Just in case anyone is convinced the debate is "over":"

The debate will never be over. But it is a sad day when you have to start importing "negative, sad and depressive" comments from other websites in order to keep it going.

Anyway, let's enjoy the fact that Adobe can afford to be generous to those who are still undecided - or not, to those who wish to stay "in the stench of the fart" rather than being up at the front ;-)

BTW: Adobe share price is at an all time high $83.55 - so even the investors are happy. I'm sure that Adobe could afford to give 90 days to those die-hard CS customers who are undecided.

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK
Check out my other hangouts:
Twitter: @madsvid
http://mads-thinkingoutloud.blogspot.co.uk

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on Jun 24, 2015 at 6:31:44 pm
Last Edited By Jim Wiseman on Jun 24, 2015 at 6:33:42 pm

Getting a bit tired of hearing about Adobe's share price, Mads, since that is the real problem. Wall Street speculators being treated with more respect than their customers. Certainly doesn't have to do with how much cash they are clearing at the bottom line. Maybe you should move to an investing forum. Or an economics class...

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1, Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Pro X 10.2.1, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1.6, Premiere Pro CS 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Blackmagic Ultrastudio 4K, Blackmagic Teranex, Avid MC, 2013 Mac Pro Hexacore, 1TB SSD, 64GB RAM, 2-D500, Helios 2 w 2-960GB SSDs: 2012 Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz, 24Gb RAM, GTX-680, 960GB SSD: Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 16GB RAM 250GB SSD

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Jun 24, 2015 at 6:41:53 pm

yes, wonder how many seniors are the victims of high pressure sales by their stockbrokers to buy adobe stock. its still not living up to expectations moneywise despite the cc numbers. infact the cc numbers dont even spell out mucho info.

1. howmany single app subs.
2.howmany ps/lr subs.
3.howmany full subs.
4.hownany specialprice subs.
5.how may of those where at the end of the subs.
6.howmany where on the freemonth

ricardo marty

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 24, 2015 at 8:40:03 pm

[Jim Wiseman] "Getting a bit tired of hearing about Adobe's share price, Mads, since that is the real problem. Wall Street speculators being treated with more respect than their customers. Certainly doesn't have to do with how much cash they are clearing at the bottom line. Maybe you should move to an investing forum. Or an economics class.."

Ouch! Someone got their knickers in a twist...?

Since we have never knowingly spoken together, I am not sure what it is that you've "heard"?

However, as another bright spark pointed out (Rainer) Adobe is not making near the same net profit they used to do - so if you wish to talk bottom line and Adobe's last quarter, you are wrong on that point too.

However: Talking of "getting a bit tired" - what is new in Chris's post above? Apart from having to import discussions with a new flavor, but essentially the same message to make this an active forum.

Have you got anything new to bring yourself? Apart from asking other people to leave this forum, because you don't like the truth and get a kick out of talking down and disrespecting the opinion of those you don't agree with?

Please don't slam the door on the way out...

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Jim Wiseman
on Jun 24, 2015 at 10:33:27 pm
Last Edited By Jim Wiseman on Jun 24, 2015 at 11:16:39 pm

Mads, I've been on this board since before it existed. Search Walter's comment about "chopped liver" on the old board when Adobe announced rentals only. I think my response to that characterization along with the outrage of many others directed at Adobe's "policy change" had something to do with this forum being started. It was overwhelming the regular Adobe forum on the general subject. Haven't had much to say to you,I think you have made your viewpoint more than clear. But this seems to have become a two way only conversation, with you providing most of the pro rental action. Have just been observing for the last few weeks. Have moved on from Adobe other than my CS6, only using PS a bit still. Just finally had to say something. BTW, I don't miss it a bit. Glad my former work hadn't trapped me as it will some others.

Re: Not Getting on the Creative Cloud Merry Go Round
(Chopped Liver)

Jim Wiseman
Sony PMW-EX1, Pana AJ-D810 DVCPro, DVX-100, Nikon D7000, Final Cut Pro X 10.2.1, Final Cut Studio 2 and 3, Media 100 Suite 2.1.6, Premiere Pro CS 5.5 and 6.0, AJA ioHD, AJA Kona LHi, Blackmagic Ultrastudio 4K, Blackmagic Teranex, Avid MC, 2013 Mac Pro Hexacore, 1TB SSD, 64GB RAM, 2-D500, Helios 2 w 2-960GB SSDs: 2012 Hexacore MacPro 3.33 Ghz, 24Gb RAM, GTX-680, 960GB SSD: Macbook Pro 17" 2011 2.2 Ghz Quadcore i7 16GB RAM 250GB SSD

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 24, 2015 at 11:32:05 pm
Last Edited By Tim Wilson on Jun 24, 2015 at 11:32:55 pm

Speaking administratively, please leave room for each other here. :-)

Speaking from my experience as a former NLE corporate weasel, buyouts are out.

With apologies for crossing streams in a single post, please note again the absence of any official component in what follows, and nothing partisan wrt the merits or not of subscription-only approaches.

You can thank our friends Senator Sarbanes and Representative Oxley for the absence of a buyout option. I can get into the details another day if you like -- not overly complex, but overly long for this context.

For now, key words: revenue recognition. Key concept: no company can declare money "earned" until the transaction is complete, which in this case, would be the conversion to permanent license. Until then, a meaningful portion of the pre-buyout subscription revenue would have to sit in limbo, not actually applied to the bottom line as "earned." I think you can see that this is untenable.

You can look to Avid for the current state of the law. Believe me, they're watching this as closely as anyone in the industry. You subscribe for as long as you subscribe, and then you stop. No matter how long you've subscribed, your only option for a permanent license is to buy a new one at full price.

(Sarbox is also why your only access to Avid upgrades is via an annual service contract. Part of the longer story for another day.)

So carry on debating whether you think subscription-only is for you, but even if permanent licenses return, concepts like buyout, conversion, etc. -- can't happen.

A truly minor point in the flow of the debates as whole, but it comes up often enough that I've been meaning to mention it.

In the meantime, the mind reels from the sun in fact farting flowers.

Return to posts index

David Miller
Re: more debates - conf call
on Jun 25, 2015 at 2:17:13 am
Last Edited By David Miller on Jun 25, 2015 at 2:42:43 pm

Adobe recently had their quarterly earnings report. Then there was a conference call where adobe ceo tried to talk up CC.

Found a site that put up a transcript of the conference call:

http://www.thestreet.com/story/13189685/5/adobe-systems-adbe-earnings-repor...

NOTE: this is a corrected link address from original post

Some details from that transcript (analyst question first, adobe answer second):

--------------------
Brent Thill (Analyst - UBS):
Thanks. Shantanu, CS6 just passed its three-year birthday and I'm curious -- that base is fairly large -- what you've seen so far in the CS6 base now converting over to Creative Cloud. And I had a quick follow up with Mark as it relates to Japan, what you saw in the quarter and any trends there would be helpful.

Shantanu Narayen (President, CEO):
Sure. So, Brent, as you point out, CS6 is definitely long in the tooth. And with today's CC 2015 release the innovation that we are providing, as well as the integration with services, makes it even older.

We still have a fairly large CS6 base, which clearly represents upside opportunity for us to convert to the Creative Cloud. As you are aware, in Japan that was a market where we were selling CX6 still even late last year. We continue to target CS5 and CS6 as the most likely install base to convert to CC.

They are converting. The innovation is definitely resonating with them. And that continues to be the focus for David and his group.

Provided by the Street: http://www.thestreet.com/story/13189685/5/adobe-systems-adbe-earnings-repor...

------------------------

EDIT: Removed to conform with The Street's requirement of 200 word quote limit.
----------------------------

EDIT: Removed to conform with The Street's requirement of 200 word quote limit.
--------------------------

My comments:

He says they still have a "fairly large CS6 base". Obviously, something is holding those CS6 users back. I wonder what that could be?

His reference to CS install base being over 12 million....if memory serves, the number that was mentioned some time ago was 12.9 million. So that would suggest something near 8.4 million more to go.

My opinion: they have exhausted the low hanging fruit and now have to convince the rest to buy into it. If the conversion numbers slow down, then Wall Street will start hanging them and investors will get spooked. Only then will perpetual have a chance to be back on the table. The next year or so will likely tell the story.

As I said in my very first post in this forum: I have no problem with adobe offering a subscription option, but they should not have made that the ONLY option. They could have had the best of both worlds, but chose to go sub-only instead. Calculated risk? Time will tell.

- David

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 25, 2015 at 2:42:29 am
Last Edited By Chris Pettit on Jun 25, 2015 at 3:17:25 am

Wow is this a treasure trove of info. Still going through it, but this TOTALLY jumped out at me:

Kash, I think you are alluding to the numbers that we've given in terms of the Creative Suite install base being over 12 million. Clearly the innovation that David and his group are driving -- and I will ask him to add color on the specific features -- will certainly continue to help migrate the existing CS customers into the Creative Cloud option.

Vindication for our friend Ranier perhaps?

EDIT:

David Wadhwani (SVP, General Manager):
Sure. Let me add a couple things to that. First of all, the announcements that we had with the 2015 release were very broad-based. We had major enhancements to our desktop applications and our mobile applications on iOS. And we also, for the first time, introduced the mobile applications on Android so we feel that that's going to have a broader play, as well.

In the end, this is the entire Adobe gambit defined. How many investors and new users can Adobe convince that they are creating some kind of new "creative process" - mobile/ desktop applications that will free artists from the hard work of actually creating original work without using smart phones to "inspire" creation?

Adobe marketing Example:

If this inspires you, then you probably don't agree with me.

If you watch this video and wonder what actual value using a smart phone camera to shoot a uni-cyclist ACTUALLY has in your professional workflow and career, then ask yourself whether the hype about "creative" cloud is reality based. Or not.

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Jun 25, 2015 at 10:42:41 am

[Chris Pettit] "Vindication for our friend"

:)

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 25, 2015 at 11:52:48 am
Last Edited By Mads Nybo Jørgensen on Jun 25, 2015 at 5:18:35 pm

Hey David,

[David Miller] "Adobe recently had their quarterly earnings report. Then there was a conference call where adobe ceo tried to talk up CC.

Found a site that put up a transcript of the conference call: http://www.thestreet.com/story/13082691/1/adobe-systems-adbe-earnings-repor....."

I had actually promised myself not to post in this forum for a little while, as the points have already been proved: That Adobe are not about to go under, or blow up in one massive fire-ball of flames.

However, you gave us the wrong link as it is the one for Q1. Here is the correct one for quarter 2: http://www.thestreet.com/story/13189685/1/adobe-systems-adbe-earnings-repor...

Also from the bottom of the transcript: "Please feel free to quote up to 200 words per transcript. Any quote should be accompanied by "Provided by TheStreet" and a link to the complete transcript and http://www.thestreet.com. Any other use or method of distribution is strictly prohibited."

- I don't think that it is unfair to suggest that we show some courtesy to other people's content, in the same way that we will want them to be respectful to ours.

But thank you for pointing out the report, as if you read the whole thing in context, you will be able so see the bigger picture and understand why the share price is up. And hear the strategy that the firm have, in order to improve the line-up of services and apps.

Not withstanding that Adobe have added more employees, and thereby is spending more money (Employees at end Q2 totaled 13,266 versus 12,698 at end of Q1.).

The one important take-away that you ignored in your edit:

Kash Rangan (BofA Merrill Lynch):

"So conceptually -- I want to make sure I'm not making a mistake here -- the ARPU is going to lift and the TAM is actually larger than the old base, which means in the new world you don't even have to give revenue guidance, but it feels like your Creative business could be multiples of what it was in the prior to this model transition. And your comments?"

"Yes, Kash, the whole strategy around the Creative Cloud was to reimagine the creative process, make it far more predictable. And we definitely thought to increase significantly the size of the market opportunity.

I think one measure that you can see even today of how successful we have already been is the fact that we have talked about how we used to sell approximately 3 million units in the past, and now if you look at what we're doing, which is 4.6 million subscribers, and in addition to that all of the enterprise deals that we have, we've already dramatically, I think, increased the size of the available opportunity."

Provided by TheStreet, http://www.thestreet.com/story/13189685/7/adobe-systems-adbe-earnings-repor..., http://www.thestreet.com

I rest my case - and hope to be back for the Q3 report.

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

David Miller
on Jun 25, 2015 at 3:07:05 pm
Last Edited By David Miller on Jun 25, 2015 at 3:10:24 pm

Mads...

I had originally read the Q2 report and that's where the quotes that I posted came from. I don't know how I managed to end up providing the wrong address link for it....after copying the quotes, I had gone straight up to the active address field at the top of the browser window, and copied the address that was there at the time. Very odd.

In any event, I have gone back and edited the original post to include the corrected link. Additionally, I removed 2 of the other quotes so that the overall post would conform to the original website's 200 word limit. So, thanks for pointing that out. I always strive to honor a given site's request about how their content is to be used....in this case, I just did not see their request area near the end of their article (and, yes, I did read through the whole article....just missed that 200 word request at the end).

Having said the above, the quote that I DID leave in the original post was in the Q2 report and it still documents that they still have a "fairly large CS6 base". If CC was such a compelling offer as a subscription-only offering, then why haven't more CS6 users escaped from their "burning boats" by now?

Whatever is the case, I will strive to be more diligent in future posts....both in double-checking addresses as well as verifying content use.

- David

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 25, 2015 at 3:58:50 pm

David....

[David Miller] "I had originally read the Q2 report and that's where the quotes that I posted came from."

I could see that from your old unedited post, hence why I gave you the correct link to insert - thank you for doing that and thank you for recognizing your source also.

[David Miller] "
Having said the above, the quote that I DID leave in the original post was in the Q2 report and it still documents that they still have a "fairly large CS6 base". If CC was such a compelling offer as a subscription-only offering, then why haven't more CS6 users escaped from their "burning boats" by now?"

And if you read my previous post: I understand it to be that Adobe used to sell 3,000,000 units annually, which is a number that have been "converted" to 4,600,000 subscribers. Add that number to your point CS6 user base, that is where "Market Opportunity" comes into play. The average estimate by analysts is that Adobe in November 2016 will report $6 Billion in annual revenue (Yahoo Finance) - so the stock-market believes it too.

Nevertheless, I too know a number of companies who have not moved of CS6 either because they don't need to, or because they can't justify the monthly subscription fee based on current usage. However, once their clients starts sending them files saved in the new Adobe formats, I'm sure that there will be growth.

Talking of numbers in Japan; for those who is using CC 2015: Are you seeing any new tools that specifically could have had a potential new Japanese customer in mind?

I'll start off by suggesting: Adobe Character Animator :-)

Anyway, the Debate forum will have a break from me - it may become a bit of one way debate. But don't worry, I expect to be back to discuss Q3 numbers...

Enjoy.

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Jun 25, 2015 at 9:27:32 pm

Nice time till then.
Lot more to do for Garry now…

Return to posts index

Billy Payn
on Jun 26, 2015 at 6:38:43 am

So with all these millions of CC subscribers having been converted from previously happy CS users, there may be only a handful of people sticking with CS6 and 5.
I'd like to ask what about all those people who were previously either not able or willing to stump up the £2k (ish) upfront cost, or using the software from pirated sources, what proportion of the now CC subscription base come from there, and not the CS stable?
There seems no way for us to know these numbers, but Adobe knows, and I wonder why they are not publishing these figures? I might have thought that (as Mads seems to be) they'd be so proud of their achievements, they might like to trumpet them aloud at every opportunity.
If you look at the Creative Cloud forum, there are loads of questions from people who clearly don't understand what they are buying, (and incidentally there is almost always at least 2 posts on the first page asking how they can cancel)
I think there to be a larger base of CS users who are avoiding the CC offering.
By the way, the Murdoch empire makes plenty of cash, they are the biggest news organisation in the country, (and that must make them one of the most ethically perfect) I think we should all be very happy about that and want to suck on their news feed for life.

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 26, 2015 at 11:24:26 pm

[Billy Payn] "There seems no way for us to know these numbers, but Adobe knows, and I wonder why they are not publishing these figures? I might have thought that (as Mads seems to be) they'd be so proud of their achievements, they might like to trumpet them aloud at every opportunity."

I'm not proud of anything - so please don't make any misrepresentations on my behalf. However, the numbers are quite clear, as Adobe have just posted its best ever quarter in regards to revenue, of which a majority is coming from Cloud applications - what more do you want to know?

More to the point: Why do you care? Will anyone else care?

And if you really did care, you would purchase enough stock to be able to attend and ask questions at their annual meeting. That might still not get you the answer(s), but at least it will remove the part(s) based on speculations.

[Billy Payn] "By the way, the Murdoch empire makes plenty of cash, they are the biggest news organisation in the country, (and that must make them one of the most ethically perfect) I think we should all be very happy about that and want to suck on their news feed for life."

I'm sure that Murdoch is right now reading your comments, sitting on a private beach, with a big spliff in his mouth, younger woman on one side (not difficult as he is 84 years old), and a dusty old record player on the other blasting out Beatles' "Yesterday" on a loop...

Did I just say the "B" word...? ;-)

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

JP Pelc
on Jun 26, 2015 at 7:55:53 pm

I skimmed the comments quickly. All that's happening is that people are saying the same old things that we've heard a million times on this forum. "I don't want to rent." "Adobe just wants to force people in." "If I want to switch I lose ability to open my files." Even if it is new people saying it, it's the same exact words. So sure. The "debate" will go on as long as people keep complaining, just like the "debate" about the earth being flat still exists if a few wackos on the web argue that it is.

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 26, 2015 at 8:07:39 pm

[JP Pelc] "The "debate" will go on as long as people keep complaining, just like the "debate" about the earth being flat still exists if a few wackos on the web argue that it is.
"

The obvious difference being that stating that the world is flat is factually incorrect while Adobe's subscription-only model is very much real. Whether or not one finds the subscription-only model to be a deal breaker is a different question.

Return to posts index

JP Pelc
on Jun 26, 2015 at 8:49:21 pm

Right. I guess the question is, what is the "debate" the OP and this forum are putting forth. If the question is "Is CC worth subscribing to and using," then when will the debate be over? Obviously never as every single piece of software is a wise acquisition for some people and un-wise for some others. So what is the purpose of pointing out that some people are still unsure about getting CC?

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 26, 2015 at 8:55:15 pm

[JP Pelc] "So what is the purpose of pointing out that some people are still unsure about getting CC?"

It's cathartic?

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 26, 2015 at 10:24:12 pm

[Andrew Kimery] "It's cathartic?"

As you and JP both point out, the scope of the debate here is relatively narrow. I believe that's why there have been entire months with no activity here at all.

What tends to fire it back up is something that needs catharsis. It's a valuable function, and I by no means intend any disrespect to anyone who feels that need.

The pleasure of fighting for its own sake is another function, one that I feel is unfairly belittled sometimes. Not me, man. I've noted before that I was a boxer when I was younger. Boxing has been known as a gentleman's sport for nearly 300 years, which is why I also insist on respect for everyone, by everyone.

So if this forum provides nothing else besides catharsis and fights, well then, lace up lads, and keep it clean.

Forever yr pal in pugilism,

Tim Wilson
Middleweight-in-Chief
Creative COW

Return to posts index

Bill Davis
on Jul 2, 2015 at 11:56:26 pm

There is also a pure educational aspect.

"Subscription" is still relatively new to software distribution. (I said "relatively" remember)

I remember back when I was stocking my ad agency with technology, "equipment leasing" was all the rage. I did it with my long retired MacIIFX - and did it with an Astro Van for the business. Took me YEARS to understand that I pissed away TONS of money on those transactions. Didn't understand residual value nor look closely enough at the terms.

I just saw that I could get what I felt I needed at the lowest monthly cost.

There is a piece of the "subscription model" that I feel similar about. I know it's convenient. I'm undecided as to if it's smart.

And while saying that, I freely admit that this relates ONLY to my business model. If you run a shop that uses the entire CC library - or feel that the the cost over time - or just the convienience of a big, broad software package makes it right for you - then it's right for you.

It's just not for me.

Know someone who teaches video editing in elementary school, high school or college? Tell them to check out http://www.StartEditingNow.com - video editing curriculum complete with licensed practice content.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]