FORUMS: list search recent posts

Wall Street says to the 2019 adobe CEO - why aren't you fully monetising 5 mill captive subscribers?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Aindreas Gallagher
Wall Street says to the 2019 adobe CEO - why aren't you fully monetising 5 mill captive subscribers?
on Jun 12, 2015 at 11:03:00 pm

half a notion off Dick Costolo's ouster from twitter. The general notion is that twitter was mis-apprehended, and had unrealistic investor goals relative to facebook. But Wall street didn't really care if its own impression was unrealistic and so Costolo is gone. 300 million subscribers and 1.4 billion dollars per annum - from 97 million dollars in 2009 - well nevermind.
wall street wasn't fundamentally happy. And the odd thing is that most people on wall street are probably morons relative to understanding what twitter fundamentally is, the ways it's twining into the real time long term perception of events, how incalculably valuable that binding is - but whaaaatever right? screw that 1.4 bill. oust the CEO. we'll have likes and friends photo feeds next week presumably, because the market is maybe an idiot that takes cocaine at a middling level in goldman sachs.

I don't know - but it goes to the notion that adobe would somehow be left alone to be polite with their subscription base once they know they've largely got the number they're going to have.

most of adobe's quote unquote investors at this point are pretty deathly pale money management investor vehicles. They're not angel A fun kids, they're harry potter style dementors floating over the adobe campus, making clouds and maybe turning coffee sour.
And sooner or later adobe corporate are going to have to answer to the sell they made those people. The subscription financial numbers aren't close to making sense currently, and they just opened the 40% discount to anyone on two feet wearing shoes.

you'd think there's a moron snorting in a goldman sachs elevator about to start giving out about all that. And then where is adobe going to be.

You'd wonder where this goes in the end with CC. Either it works out for us, it works out for adobe management, or it works out for wall street. Meatloaf lyric.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
Re: Wall Street says to the 2019 adobe CEO - why aren't you fully monetising 5 mill captive subscribers?
on Jun 12, 2015 at 11:32:02 pm

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Meatloaf lyric."

"I would do anything for love, but I won't do that" or "2 outta 3 ain't bad"? I feel like both could be applicable.

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
Re: Wall Street says to the 2019 adobe CEO - why aren't you fully monetising 5 mill captive subscribers?
on Jun 13, 2015 at 12:46:16 am

[Andrew Kimery] ""I would do anything for love, but I won't do that" or "2 outta 3 ain't bad"? I feel like both could be applicable."

we're subscribing with varying deep attachment from our basic notion of adobe and aldus and john knoll - I am anyway. People would do a lot for that. so line one.

the issue is line two - There's a clear wall street rule to that board. Wall street is a moron and wall street is coming for that creative cloud sell. They will want the numbers to start making absolute sense pretty soon. Adobe is now handing out half price discounts at bus stops and subway entrances. You might wonder.

http://vimeo.com/user1590967/videos http://www.ogallchoir.net promo producer/editor.grading/motion graphics

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 13, 2015 at 1:08:50 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "nd sooner or later adobe corporate are going to have to answer to the sell they made those people. The subscription financial numbers aren't close to making sense currently, and they just opened the 40% discount to anyone on two feet wearing shoes.

you'd think there's a moron snorting in a goldman sachs elevator about to start giving out about all that. And then where is adobe going to be."

NOOOOooo!!! Adobe is enjoying enormous and never ending joy on Wall Street and everywhere else in the world. Happy Happy. Share price is up ('cause that's all that matters right??) and that means that everyone loves renting Adobe software, including the coke snorting investors. Ignore the weird net profit anomalies. There is nothing but a wonderful subscription future ahead of us all... Rejoice

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain...

Return to posts index

Andrew Kimery
on Jun 13, 2015 at 5:04:52 am

I've been speculating that Adobe had a five year plan going into this. The first couple of years were naturally going to be rough and I think the Q4 numbers for 2015 will be the first real milestone numbers. If they are trending the way Adobe wants them to go then I think they are staying the course and will push to hit whatever numbers they wanted to hit by the end of year 5. If they aren't trending the way Adobe wants them to then I think Adobe starts sweetening the pot (price/product tiers like in the CS days, loyalty buyout?) and dusting off Plan B (a hybrid approach like Avid's?) for launch if the pot sweetening doesn't work.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jun 13, 2015 at 6:31:15 am

Buyout and additional product offerings would sweeten the deal. Much better than ordering a steak medium well only to have brought out raw.

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Jun 13, 2015 at 11:45:49 am

I´m sure, that the radical change to "Subscription only" was made to press as many users as possible into these cloud.
(as they have seen in the first year, that only a few (300K) like to go on subscription if they are not forced to)
And I´m also sure, that Adobe can´t live - at these prices - in the long run.
Also that they are nor that stupid to spit on the rest of users, who don´t rent their tools & therefore the access to their work.
I´m also sure, that we will see a buyout-option, when they are of the opinion, they have gotten all users who are willing to subscribe.
And yes, I also think that the late 2015/early 2016 Numbers will be the border.
The border where "Soon ending discounts" will change into "Now you can buyout" .
But I´m also sure that´s to late for many former users.
And I also think, it´s a disaster for Adobes image.

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 13, 2015 at 11:45:14 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "half a notion off Dick Costolo's ouster from twitter. The general notion is that twitter was mis-apprehended, and had unrealistic investor goals relative to facebook."

Apparently according to some reports, the issue was not about revenue, but more about that Twitter was not keeping up innovation at same speed of FaceBook and Google (read products that can be turned into revenue) + getting hurt from behind by newcomers like Snapchat.

Like Adobe did, maybe Twitter needs to hire an outsider for the post of CEO in order to jump the company forward ;-)

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK
Check out my other hangouts:
Twitter: @madsvid
http://mads-thinkingoutloud.blogspot.co.uk

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 15, 2015 at 12:40:13 am

[Mads Nybo Jørgensen] "Like Adobe did, maybe Twitter needs to hire an outsider for the post of CEO in order to jump the company forward ;-)"

Return to posts index

Rainer Schubert
on Jun 15, 2015 at 2:02:42 am

Best answer that can be given.

Return to posts index

Dominic Deacon
on Jun 15, 2015 at 6:59:59 am

These days we Aussies pay less then USA customers. As I've mentioned here before that video comes from a really anomalous period when the Aussie dollar was at more than parity to the US. Now that it's a more realistic level even with the old pricing structure we wouldn't be being ripped off too badly if at all.

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 15, 2015 at 2:01:05 pm

[Dominic Deacon] "As I've mentioned here before that video comes from a really anomalous period when the Aussie dollar was at more than parity to the US. Now that it's a more realistic level even with the old pricing structure we wouldn't be being ripped off too badly if at all."

My understanding was that it was more than just currency imbalances. Your government had to get noisy about this issue didnt it?:

http://www.news.com.au/technology/australian-government-releases-its-report...

In any event, AU pricing wasn't my point at all anyway. it was leadership and transparency. And honesty.

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:40:09 pm

[Chris Pettit] " it was leadership and transparency. And honesty."

Has nothing to do with the topic at hand, unless you want to make some remark on how that apparently helps your stock prices.

Return to posts index

Dominic Deacon
on Jun 15, 2015 at 10:23:07 pm

[Chris Pettit] "In any event, AU pricing wasn't my point at all anyway. it was leadership and transparency. And honesty."

Well fair enough but just to clear up this point, when this article was written everything was the most expensive in Australia. We had the worlds most expensive housing, camera, software whatever. Journalists like this one had a field day playing it up like it was a big issue when the truth was it was just due to a currency fluctuation that was a one off, bizarre event. Adobe pricing was at the time very equivalent to the US if you were working instead of the consumers buying power.

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 15, 2015 at 8:44:22 am

Hey Chris,

I don't know why you bother?

The clip is 2.5 years out of date (With comments turned off?) and no real relevance to the discussion + from what I can gather it is about the price of CS download v box distribution, which in the cloud is a moot point.

And despite the 2.5 years since that "damaging" clip the CEO of Adobe seems safe (for now) in his seat as his share-price is jumping upwards. As opposed to Twitter trading at $36, down from a high of $69 in January 2014 - now that my friend, is a very good reason to get rid of your CEO...

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 15, 2015 at 2:36:18 pm

[Mads Nybo Jørgensen] "
And despite the 2.5 years since that "damaging" clip the CEO of Adobe seems safe (for now) in his seat as his share-price is jumping upwards. As opposed to Twitter trading at $36, down from a high of $69 in January 2014 - now that my friend, is a very good reason to get rid of your CEO..."

Their CEO demonstrated his lack of overall honesty and candor then, do you think he's suddenly not creepy because 2 years have gone by? And I didn't say anyone was getting rid of anyone did I?

But I agree otherwise. Here in the US, the commissioner of the NFL is widely considered to have made a lot of terrible mistakes and decisions, and is almost universally disliked by the fans (you know, the people who actually pay for football) but no way is he losing his job, because he's made Billions of dollars for the owners. So as long as he continues to be the golden boy he'll remain the commissioner. Since the NFL makes money hand over fist, he's here to stay.

So as long as share price keeps going up in spite of the profit picture, then he'll be fine. If share price plummets at some point because Adobe CC net profits don't add up, then we'll see.

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:07:40 pm
Last Edited By Mads Nybo Jørgensen on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:08:50 pm

Hey Chris,

(Apologies to Gary for asking another "question of the year")

Why do you bother, even when you are wrong?

[Chris Pettit] "Their CEO demonstrated his lack of overall honesty and candor then, do you think he's suddenly not creepy because 2 years have gone by? And I didn't say anyone was getting rid of anyone did I?"

"Lack of honesty"?
Point to any place in that interview where the CEO of Adobe was dishonest?
He might have been evasive in the answer. But I can't find anywhere where, as you suggest, he lied?

If anything, CS6 is still for sale and being supported by Adobe, so they haven't pulled the rug out underneath those customers choosing to stay with CS for the foreseeable future after launching CC. Adding to that, they have also offered a competitive upgrade path for those wishing to move from CS6 to CC. How candid does anyone need to speak to you for you to accept that point?

"Creepy" - what the frack! Have you ever met him? That is just behind the toilets school bully talk. "If I can't get him on anything else, I will start attributing unflattering descriptions to him, of which I have no foundations for calling him."

Chris, if I was your mum I would tell you "to go and wash your mouth and make an apology to the man" instead of using language which could, by the wrong person (me), be interpreted as slander.

Onto the serious part of your response:

[Chris Pettit] "But I agree otherwise. Here in the US, the commissioner of the NFL is widely considered to have made a lot of terrible mistakes and decisions, and is almost universally disliked by the fans (you know, the people who actually pay for fxxxball) but no way is he losing his job, because he's made Billions of dollars for the owners. So as long as he continues to be the golden boy he'll remain the commissioner. Since the NFL makes money hand over fist, he's here to stay."

BIG difference - as you know, Adobe is not owned by the owners (of which you are one that owns the software). Instead it is a company that is traded on the stock market where anyone can buy a share or all of them. Those people are called share-holders (of which you could become one). Adobe is operating within a marketplace that is completely in the hands of both private, public and government scrutiny and they are not able to even release a fart, without making multiple copies of it.
So no, you cannot compare the NFL with that of Adobe.

As you like to drag up historical data, do not forget when criticizing Adobe (the individual and/or company), that the growth in their share-price have buried the likes of Apple stock.

However, as the Adobe CEO will know: investors can be a short-memory unforgiving bunch of people - I'm sure that he for the same reasons will find nice balance between profit and customer satisfaction.

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:27:48 pm

[Mads Nybo Jørgensen] "Why do you bother, even when you are wrong?"

A question most appropriately directed to those, like yourself, that spend so much time posting on this forum in spite of the fact you have everything you want from Adobe. If I loved software subscriptions I wouldn't spend one minute on this forum attacking those who disagree with me. What's your excuse?

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:39:31 pm

[Chris Pettit] "A question most appropriately directed to those, like yourself, that spend so much time posting on this forum in spite of the fact you have everything you want from Adobe."

Where do you get this idea? It's quite erroneous.

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:41:09 pm

[Chris Pettit] "A question most appropriately directed to those, like yourself, that spend so much time posting on this forum in spite of the fact you have everything you want from Adobe. If I loved software subscriptions I wouldn't spend one minute on this forum attacking those who disagree with me. What's your excuse?"

And once again you ignore the facts and go off in a different direction.

I am here because I am concerned about all of the misleading, in some cases false, messages spread about the Adobe software (and the company). Which could have a negative impact on those who is actually using it.

However, you didn't answer the points in my last post - or shall we just keep on playing "hide and seek" until one of us get tired?

Come on, if you are big enough to suggest that someone is dishonest and calling a person creepy, then you should be grown up enough to deal with the critiques of your previous statement. Let's hear your response, rather than poor deflection tactics.

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
on Jun 15, 2015 at 4:57:43 pm

[Mads Nybo Jørgensen] "
Come on, if you are big enough to suggest that someone is dishonest and calling a person creepy, then you should be grown up enough to deal with the critiques of your previous statement. Let's hear your response, rather than poor deflection tactics."

If you want to defend Shantanu Narayen, that is your prerogative. his performance in that video is appalling, many people have pointed that out, not just me. The video has been posted and re-posted countless times by people who find it embarrassing and almost comical.

I'm finished with what has become a fairly juvenile conversation, It's entirely my own fault for spending this much time trying to debate you. I know better...

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 15, 2015 at 5:28:38 pm

[Chris Pettit] "If you want to defend Shantanu Narayen, that is your prerogative. his performance in that video is appalling, many people have pointed that out, not just me. The video has been posted and re-posted countless times by people who find it embarrassing and almost comical."

But is he dishonest and creepy?

[Chris Pettit] "I'm finished with what has become a fairly juvenile conversation"

Yep, agreed, as we are clearly going to continue your game of "Hide and Seek" rather than being factual...

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Aindreas Gallagher
on Jun 16, 2015 at 10:22:52 pm

[Mads Nybo Jørgensen] "But is he dishonest and creepy?"

Yes mads, he is. When this place was in full froth there were posts on him showing bloomberg videos of him answering basic questions around engineering staff numbers now during and then after the push to a viable subscriber base. The interviewer got visibly irritated with his incredibly disingenuous responses.

He's a CEO built to deprecate the customer support back end, which he has done, in spades, and to monetise the living hell out of the subscriber base he's there to build. On an animalistic human level I would trust Narayen about as far as I could throw him, and that's not very far.

If you look at the tone and manner of his responses to questions - seriously Mads - he's so far from good news in terms of how we historically view the goals and aims of adobe it's unreal.

Phil Schiller was sat down with John Gruber at the last WWDC - he held court. Phil is Phil. Tim Cook is highly moral, and probably an extremely tough boss. he's instituted far reaching green goals, and the photos of the entire apple staff celebrating pride day would gladden your heart. Tim is Tim. On some level Steve Ballmer is Steve Ballmer - he's a big stupid smart sweaty quarterback who will throw chairs across a room.

They're all type A - and while you might think this gets close to cultural exclusionary temperament demands - Sundar Pichai is incredibly forthright about his goals for google.

What you get with Shantanyu Narayen is this blank avoidance - he has nothing intrinsic to say about adobe, and every time he is asked about their future goals with the subscription his answers scream deflection on a - verbalisation is ten percent of communication level - I would encourage you to do a dive on his appearances. His All Things D sit down was god awful.

Ultimately mads we're all trolling here - you keep a very close eye on this place and you try your hardest to beat everything down. Chris has a point. What brings you back every time? It's like you're trimming a lawn. This place at the outset was for voices that - at that stage directly engaged with adobe personnel. Chris is taking positions with his own business, that employs people, set against subscription. You seem to be here without much stakes to hammer down on every post.

You may need to own the fact that you're basically trolling here.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jun 17, 2015 at 12:02:09 am

Well said! I think we all have valid points here regardless on which side of the fence we reside. I try to keep an open mind in this debate while doing my best to respect those with opposing viewpoints. I do my best neither to offend nor belittle others in this forum.

Adobe has made a choice with their business model an much to my dismay, I take no offense. Like rental only as is at the moment? No, but this is their business model. Might not agree with it but I do respect their decision. Is rental only for everyone? No, it is not. Everyone has a choice to make. Adobe made their choice and I made mine.

As much as I might not see eye to eye with everyone in this forum, or agree with them, I do my best to show respect.
I do love this forum and the debate here. Sometimes the debate feels a bit heated at times. Carry on and I am now off the soap box.

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 17, 2015 at 8:02:10 am

[David Mathis] "As much as I might not see eye to eye with everyone in this forum, or agree with them, I do my best to show respect. I do love this forum and the debate here."

Well said.

This offers the perfect opportunity for me to make a few administrative reminders:

1) This is a Debate forum. We actively solicit multiple points of view.

You have a problem with subscription-only Adobe? You're in the right place.

You DON'T have a problem with subscription-only Adobe? You're in the right place too.

2) There has only ever been one rule of Creative COW Debate Club: nothing personal.

Specifically, no calling into question the motives of another poster. Never. Ever. For any reason.

This has been a rule at Creative COW since the very beginning.

3) Companies, including Adobe, and people who work for them, are explicitly included under the protection of not being accused of hidden motives.

4) An important related reminder: words like "lie" and "liar" (and its cousin, "scam") are entirely disallowed here.

Consider yellow cards to have been issued.

Note that I'm not taking a position on whether any particular CEO is or is not lying. I'm simply underscoring the point that debates along such lines need to be taken elsewhere.

Not that we don't think they're important. We believe that they are. In general, though, the more important an issue is for Life -- say, religion, or politics -- the less likely it is to belong here.

If your point cannot be made without using "lie," "liar," "scam" or similar, that's all you need to know about whether that line of argument is appropriate for the COW.

This may rub you the wrong way. It may strike you as unethical itself. So be it. It remains one of the few things here NOT up for debate. It is a founding principle that has served us well.

In typical fashion, I've probably used 30 times as many words as I needed to. But I can't state this strongly enough.

No questioning of hidden motives of individuals or companies. No L word or related.

All opinions and perspectives are equally valid starting places.

Speaking personally, I really do love debating. I used to both box and wrestle. A little bit of kickboxing, too. I preferred boxing, but really, I just love to fight.

Speaking administratively, though, there are rules, and the ones I've just mentioned are the ones that apply here. Always have.

As always, I heartily invite anyone to contact me directly with questions, concerns, or to discuss jumprope tips, since that's as close to the ring as I actually get anymore....

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Jun 17, 2015 at 6:26:43 pm
Last Edited By David Mathis on Jun 17, 2015 at 6:29:41 pm

Tim,

As always, great to hear from you. I strongly believe in the philosophy of points three and four. Just want to add a few thoughts of my own. Promise to keep short and to the point.

1. I can understand some of the fustration that goes on. We all have our opinion but please do not let the emotions get the better of you.

2. There is a time an place for everything. I do not believe in calling anyone out or questioning the motive of others on here. I try to look at the point someone else makes putting the emotions out of the way.

3. I believe in debating the current state of rental only, as is in its present form, leaving out religious beliefies, political propaganda or other such nonsense. Keep it clean, civil and not personal. This is not cable news where mud slinging is common place.

Off my soap box and back to things that are important.

P.S. Thank you to Kevin and others for your thoughts, very much appreciated. Also, very nice set of features in the most recent update. Keeping an open mind and just might one day subscribe.

Also, cannot thank Mr. Wilson enough. Keep up the great work!

Return to posts index

Tim Wilson
on Jun 17, 2015 at 11:40:37 pm

[David Mathis] "Off my soap box and back to things that are important."

Hey, I'm not saying soap boxes aren't important! I have mine too. I even used to invite people to punch me in the face for fun. I like a bit of adrenaline with me tea, and a couple of lumps besides.

I meant to note in my too-long post that these long-established rules were highlighted regularly in The Original Debate Forum(tm), a couple of years before this one even started. None of it is new.

But I do appreciate the kind words, David.

Like you, I'm also incredibly grateful that the folks from Adobe take so many lumps so graciously. This can't be their favorite forum to participate in, but they're clearly always ready to jump in.

We've been at this a long time at the COW -- 20 years this month!!! -- and I've never seen another company so engaged. And not just in light of CC controversy. They've been an active part of the community here for many, many years, and haven't had to change a thing to stay part of it through this.

Return to posts index

Steve Connor
on Jun 17, 2015 at 7:18:29 am

[Aindreas Gallagher] "You may need to own the fact that you're basically trolling here."

Funny on so many levels

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
on Jun 17, 2015 at 10:44:52 am

Aindreas:

[Aindreas Gallagher] "You may need to own the fact that you're basically trolling here."

I don't know whether to be offended or take your comment as a compliment?

However, as I am neither hiding behind a false identity, or intentionally posts controversial, inflammatory, irrelevant or off-topic messages I think that you are wrong - However, other people replying to your post are more eloquent on this point than I can ever hope to be.

On point though, the title of this forum is: Adobe Creative Cloud: The Debate
In order to have a debate, you need to hear and respect both sides of the argument, as opposed to a one-sided-stream of opinions. From my background, whether in journalism or academia, for the argument to be valid it should be supported by factual evidence. All I have ever asked for is factual relevant evidence to better understand the argument. If that in your eyes makes me a troll, so be it - that is your opinion and you are entitled to it, although it may not be based on fact(s).

I hear your points about the CEO, but see no evidence of the original allegation. I don't know him, I have never met him, and may never do so. However, he did join Adobe in 1998 as Senior VP of worldwide product research - which would suggest that he was involved with developing the product that took PPro and others from being front page freebees on news-stand magazines to that of the CS line of releases, which incidentally is the one that some people here are so angry about not being developed further and sold as was.

In any case, if he was as bad as some people makes him out to be, would he have ended up here? https://www.whitehouse.gov/administration/advisory-boards/pmab/members/shan...
And that is for someone who is not a native born American and have many competitors for that position.

[Aindreas Gallagher] "When this place was in full froth there were posts on him showing bloomberg videos of him answering basic questions around engineering staff numbers now during and then after the push to a viable subscriber base"

The proof is in the pudding as if Adobe continues the current trend of earnings it will this year have the best ever year.

Notwithstanding that R&D expenditure at Adobe is continuing to rise. If you compare the CC2014 with CC2015 install you will notice that After Effects in its new version have grown by nearly 1GB of code (other Adobe apps have increased in size too - Photoshop by 0.5GB) - that kind of code, even if dirty and needs tidying up, does not come about by reducing "engineering staff". If anything, by going cloud, Adobe should be able to pull people of box-set distribution and on to development and customer services.

But ask yourself: If you were in the position of the CEO in 2013 was facing a situation causing a very hostile reception from certain customers, would you commit to giving answers to a financial journalist live on air that may be more damaging to the company and its future both in regards to investors and the customer base. But rather choose not to commit either way?

[Aindreas Gallagher] "Tim Cook is highly moral, and probably an extremely tough boss. he's instituted far reaching green goals, and the photos of the entire apple staff celebrating pride day would gladden your heart. Tim is Tim."

It is so easy to throw mud at any CEO for a large company. In response, but not intending to be dismissive to your example, just try these 4 words in a Google search: apple suicides tim cook

One NBC report starts: "Apple says it deployed COO Tim Cook and helped convince Foxconn to attach large nets to its building to help combat a rash of suicides at the iPhone-maker's China contractor that fabricates several of its products."

Where I come from you treat the root-cause of the problem to prevent it happening...

(Talking of using recent evidence, here is another CNBC article from December 2014: http://www.cnbc.com/id/102283364)

I suppose that we all have our own "type A" business heroes...

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Jun 15, 2015 at 2:50:08 pm

[Mads Nybo Jørgensen] "Hey Chris, I don't know why you bother?
"

Question of the year, and it's only June!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]