FORUMS: list search recent posts

new video software survey from the cow

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ricardo Marty
new video software survey from the cow
on Mar 18, 2015 at 2:18:33 am

asks a lot of questions about resolve, and seems very concerned about other nle much more than previous surveys inmop.

ricardo marty

Return to posts index

Chris Pettit
Re: new video software survey from the cow
on Mar 18, 2015 at 4:00:33 pm

yep, questions about Resolve, my intentions of switching to other platforms, and then after I indicated that I intend to do so, a ton of questions about my thoughts on Adobe Creative Cloud.

Hmmmm....

Return to posts index

Ricardo Marty
on Mar 18, 2015 at 4:12:43 pm

yes, add to that the dip in cc subscriptions in q1. its seems like they are concerened.

ricardo marty
oh i so hope that resolve gets its act together. with fusion.

Return to posts index

David Mathis
on Mar 18, 2015 at 4:54:41 pm

Just got through taking the survey as well. I really hope that Resolve and Fusion will get their act together. Not into heavy motion graphics, kind of a minimalist (less is more) guy. Which is why Motion more then fits my needs. On the flip side, should green screen work come my way, Fusion will be nice to have, not to mention, touching up photos and some prep work on stills.

If, by some chance there is interaction kind of like Motion and FCP X between the two BMD software then I might switch. Of course Resolve will have to have realtime performance in the Edit Page, addressing audio issues as well.

One thing of interest would be controlling NLE of choice with an iPad and logging both in the field and in the studio. Until then, steady as she goes and smooth sailing.

Sometimes it feels like this forum belongs on "The Days of Our Lives". LOL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]