FORUMS: list search recent posts

Looking for deal on CS6 Master Collection

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud Debate

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Jaeson Jrakman
Looking for deal on CS6 Master Collection
on Feb 7, 2015 at 3:43:40 pm

I'm not at all interested in any kind of cloud, or paying a subscription fee every month for eternity. I want to install it on my computer, and own it, and be done. I'm still l using CS3 and it's still fairly functional.

I am however looking to purchase an affordable version of CS6 Master Collection, and was wondering if anyone here can give me some tips as to where I might get a deal.

I've scoured the usual places, Amazon, eBay, and iOffer, but haven't found anything cheaper than what I can get it for from Amazon.

Any suggestions as to where else I might look?

Thanks in advance for any responses below.

Return to posts index

Joseph W. Bourke
Re: Looking for deal on CS6 Master Collection
on Feb 7, 2015 at 4:40:38 pm

I had very good luck a couple of years ago, finding a legal copy on *bay. The trick was to send an internal question to the seller, asking if the software was legal, and whether it would register for updates. By doing this, you get the word of the seller that you'll get a refund if the software is bogus. I ended up getting the CS6 Master Collection for about half the street price.

Of course, this was before the whole Cloud/No Cloud debacle, so copies may be going for a premium now. Good luck.

Joe Bourke
Owner/Creative Director
Bourke Media
http://www.bourkemedia.com

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]