FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can I reinstall an app without having to download again?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
D j Harris
Can I reinstall an app without having to download again?
on Oct 27, 2016 at 10:38:40 am

Hi,

We have just switched over to CC and all going well so far, I'm impressed! One small issue is that we have Matrox MX-02 boxes on both suites - these are used to output to client monitors. However Premiere is not recognizing them (I haven't tried other apps yet but Premiere is the most important for this).

Subsequently I saw on the Matrox site that I should have uninstalled the Matrox utilities first, but I didn't know this at the time. We did have an old version of Premiere CS 5.5 installed also, which apparently may conflict with CC as far as the Matrox box is concerned.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the matrox utilities/drivers, uninstalling the CS5.5 version of premiere but to no avail. I might have to uninstall premiere CC as well.

So my questions are:

A/ Has anyone found a fix for this that doesn't involve uninstalling Premiere, or
B/ Is there any way I can uninstall and reinstall premiere without redownloading it? Our broadband is very slow so it's an overnight download which I'd like to avoid.

Many thanks

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]