FORUMS: list search recent posts

DynamicLink Greenscreen Workflow (PPRO & AE)

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Josh Brine
DynamicLink Greenscreen Workflow (PPRO & AE)
on Sep 7, 2016 at 2:02:01 pm

Hi All,

I'm hoping to get some advice on workflow and task management regarding a series of projects im working on.

the project consists of 3 camera angles and 11 different takes/questions. the video is roughly 8 mins in length.

It was shot in a green screen over the course of a couple of hours, the talent is sat down and barely moves, this makes it possible to do 1 key for each angle and most of the work is copy and paste.

currently once i am happy with the edit and the client has signed off on it i end up with a single video track, i duplicate it, lock the edit track and begin sending each clip individually to after effects, however most of my time is spent organising the project and copying and pasting effects from clip to clip.

any ideas on how to use the dynamic link to reduce the repetitive nature of the work? I don't mind working like this but I like to know im working smart and not working hard when there is a better way.

hopefully I have explained my question well and there is some interest in the topic.

Thanks in Advance.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]