FORUMS: list search recent posts

Adobe Story - is the Text to Speech Analysis really deleted from Prelude, Premier & Encoder?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Ashleigh Chalk
Adobe Story - is the Text to Speech Analysis really deleted from Prelude, Premier & Encoder?
on Apr 16, 2015 at 4:00:42 pm

I have been doing a lot of research in Adobe Prelude (and the Live Logger App) to integrate it into a company. I heard about Adobe Story and the Speech to Text Analysis that allows you to connect transcripts to footage and it marks each word, allowing you to search for specific words. This seemed too good to be true, until I found that the "Analyse Content" button was not where the tutorials said it was. I then read up that this feature had been completely removed from Premier, Encoder and Prelude.

Does anyone know if this is still the case? Is there no way to link footage and transcripts?

Am I missing the "analyse content" button? Or the "Speech to Text Analysis" button? I have a feeling it simply does not exist anymore but I thought it was worth asking

Anything is helpful
Cheers,
Ashleigh

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Adobe Story - is the Text to Speech Analysis really deleted from Prelude, Premier & Encoder?
on Apr 16, 2015 at 5:33:29 pm

http://blogs.adobe.com/premierepro/2014/11/update-on-speech-to-text-functio...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects product manager and curmudgeon
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Mads Nybo Jørgensen
Re: Adobe Story - is the Text to Speech Analysis really deleted from Prelude, Premier & Encoder?
on Apr 17, 2015 at 8:41:17 am

Hey Todd,

That is a surprise as I think that Adobe had a clever way of doing the XML, just needed to do more work on the speech recognition and editing/export tool for the text file - but overall, I have used the tool and would use it again.

Maybe like Avid, Adobe should consider getting a third party to develop it?

All the Best
Mads

@madsvid, London, UK
Check out my other hangouts:
Twitter: @madsvid
http://mads-thinkingoutloud.blogspot.co.uk

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]