FORUMS: list search recent posts

Dynamic Link Does not mimic Premiere Pro CC timeline in After Effects CC timeline-.r3d files

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Michael Brogan
Dynamic Link Does not mimic Premiere Pro CC timeline in After Effects CC timeline-.r3d files
on Jan 13, 2015 at 4:04:11 am

Hi,
I am currently working with 5k .r3d files and prores422HQ files in Premiere Pro CC. I have got almost my final cut in Premiere but need to do motion tracking in After Effects. Basically, the prores422HQ files are on top of the RED footage in my timeline in Premiere in timecode-specific places. When I try to either import the project into After Effects OR use Dymanic Link, the prores422HQ files are where they should be in the timeline but it jumbles all of the RED footage;putting them in random places and also shortening them significantly. Is there a specific way to import R3D files into After Effects? Also, After Effects automatically makes each .R3D file a composition of its own. I need to mimic my timeline from Premiere Pro CC in an After Effects CC timeline and cannot seem to surpass this problem of them not keeping their specific place in the timeline.
Thanks,
Mike Brogan

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]