FORUMS: list search recent posts

What kind of license should I get?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Marten Kopp
What kind of license should I get?
on Nov 6, 2014 at 8:46:29 am

Recently I started working at a company as a Motion Graphic Designer. Since I am the first person that will create movies and animations they need to get Adobe CC.
Because I am looking for the correct license, I am exploring all the options. I noticed there are 2 types of licenses to choose from: Individual and Business.

Perhaps, in the future, there will be more multimedia designers but for now I will be the only one using Adobe CC. The company already purchased Adobe Design Standard CS6 a while ago.

I noticed some differences in both licenses and I cant figure out which road to take. Who can give me some advice based on the following:

I need a license that contains every application that was previously available in the Production Premium Suites. For 2015 I will be the only user and for that time-frame I need it to be as cheap as possible.

Thanks for any help.

Regards,

Marten

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: What kind of license should I get?
on Nov 6, 2014 at 10:07:59 pm

From your description of what you need, the individual license seems to be the best choice.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects product manager and curmudgeon
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Jake Abramson
on Dec 19, 2014 at 8:57:40 pm

The big difference between the business/teams and an individual account is that the individual account cannot be reassigned to another user. I manage a team of accounts and as people come and go I can delete and create a new user to the team. You cannot do that with individual accounts.

Return to posts index

Boz Acres
on Mar 23, 2015 at 3:25:31 pm

I say go for individual and upgrade when you have further team members.

Return to posts index

Burke Archer
on Jun 19, 2015 at 5:01:32 pm

Do you know if there is a limit to the number of users supported with a business account?

Return to posts index

Bob Smith
on Apr 6, 2015 at 7:17:14 pm

Yes, take it one step at a time, create the relationships at work that will build trust & credibility and then management will trust you have the companies best interests in mind.
Go with the individual license for now.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]