FORUMS: list search recent posts

Can I pay for two years of Creative Cloud by going through Amazon?

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Greg Andonian
Can I pay for two years of Creative Cloud by going through Amazon?
on May 14, 2013 at 10:43:01 pm

I noticed Amazon sells Creative Cloud "membership cards" that allow you to pay for a full year all at once instead of making a payment each month. I was curious if it would be possible to pay for two or more years of the cloud by buying more than one of these, then entering the codes from all of them to "add time" to the subscription.

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
Re: Can I pay for two years of Creative Cloud by going through Amazon?
on May 14, 2013 at 11:42:30 pm

[Greg Andonian] "would be possible to pay for two or more years of the cloud by buying more than one of these, then entering the codes from all of them to "add time" to the subscription."

No, all Creative Cloud pricing for advanced purchasing is limited to one year.

From the FAQ;
"You can prepay for one year of membership when you purchase through a retailer or etailer (like Amazon). This gives you the same price as purchasing an annual plan directly from Adobe, but you pay up front instead of monthly."

http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/faq.html

Kevin Monahan
Social Support Lead
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Systems, Inc.
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Greg Andonian
on May 15, 2013 at 12:55:15 am

[Kevin Monahan] No, all Creative Cloud pricing for advanced purchasing is limited to one year.

Major bummer... If I was able to pay in advance and not worry about it for three years (about the time I'd be thinking about paying for an upgrade anyway), I would start to feel a lot better about this.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
on May 15, 2013 at 4:32:34 am

We are looking into having longer periods available for prepayment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Greg Andonian
on May 15, 2013 at 6:00:41 am

[Todd Kopriva] We are looking into having longer periods available for prepayment.

That's good to know...

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]