FORUMS: list search recent posts

Creative Cloud app not launching......

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Joe Procopio
Creative Cloud app not launching......
on Apr 29, 2014 at 1:14:56 pm
Last Edited By Joe Procopio on Apr 29, 2014 at 1:23:53 pm

this has been happening for some time now. On multiple systems in house, but not all and not all the time...sometimes it runs fine. CC desktop app does not run (not even greyed out on the taskbar on my Macs).

Sometimes, it will take a few minutes and then the app launches...sometimes it's already up when I log in to the system. And other times, I log in to another user on the Mac and it's running there...go back to the first user, and it still isn't running, and sometimes it starts right up.

It is very frustrating and very intermittent....has anyone else had this issue?

Our Macs are still running OSX 10.7.5 Lion due to the other editing software we are running. I would love to have someone qualify this issue, and wonder if an upgrade to OSX 10.8.x Mountain Lion would have any impact on this.

Joe Procopio
Broadway Video, NYC
AVID/FCP editor/engineer

Return to posts index

Susan Dempster
Re: Creative Cloud app not launching......
on May 2, 2014 at 5:53:47 pm

I have been having similar issues but haven't found a solution. The Adobe forums happen to be down right now, too.

Return to posts index

Kevin Monahan
on May 5, 2014 at 6:47:05 pm

Hi Joe, Hi Susan,
Please see the possible solutions in this doc: http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-suite/kb/troubleshoot-creative-cloud-instal...

If you still need help, feel free to contact us. The link is at the bottom of the doc.

Thanks,
Kevin

Kevin Monahan
Support Product Manager—DVA
Adobe After Effects
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe
Follow Me on Twitter!

Return to posts index

Susan Dempster
on May 5, 2014 at 9:15:25 pm

Thanks, Kevin. I ended up having to screenshare with adobe tech support for a couple hours. Hopefully someone else will be able to use the article though!

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]