FORUMS: list search recent posts

Animation Tool Question

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Brett Latta
Animation Tool Question
on Feb 10, 2014 at 8:01:47 pm

Is there a tool within Adobe CC that can help me put together animations similar to those used for demonstration purposes in Ax Men or Deadliest Catch?

I am working on a fishing show and would like to do something similar to the following to demonstrate what our host is talking about:

I have seen this done in other shows as well, typically to provide a graphical demonstration of a scenario the narration is describing like what might happen if a cable used to hold the yarder in Ax Men broke.

I 'm hoping to find an inexpesive solution since this will just be supplimental to the overall show.

I apologize if this is not the appropriate forum; I figure I would start here since I have Adobe CC. Any help would be appreciated.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Animation Tool Question
on Feb 12, 2014 at 12:30:45 am

After Effects is the application in which you would do most of the animation and compositing, with the exception of the 3D work, which would be best done in Cinema 4D (which is included with After Effects).

Start here to learn After Effects:
http://adobe.ly/AE_basics

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]