FORUMS: list search recent posts

Premiere Pro CC misplacing my subtitles in the wrong locations...

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Nick Natteau
Premiere Pro CC misplacing my subtitles in the wrong locations...
on Dec 23, 2013 at 4:05:04 am

Not sure if this has anything to do with reported bugs in the 7.1 update, but I've tried several times to lay subtitles on track V2 and after a couple titles, Premiere Pro causes them to display in the wrong order on the timeline.

What's really bizarre is if I double click my title to open it up, it says one thing in the title window and something completely different on the timeline.

For example..."Title 07 reads: "to the point their faces were covered in blood" in the title window
But the very same Title 07 reads "that's when for the first time I realized" (these are the words belonging to Title 08)

I've tried everything I can think of including restarting my macbook pro, and I'm running the latest version of Mavericks and PPCC.
I just don't want to have to pay a professional facility to do subtitles that I can easily do myself. But I haven't found any good subtitling programs, so I was really hoping I could rely on Premiere Pro's built in titler to do my subtitles.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions. And I'd like to know if anyone else has encountered this issue of titles showing up as the next title rather than the current title on the timeline.

Return to posts index

Todd Kopriva
Re: Premiere Pro CC misplacing my subtitles in the wrong locations...
on Dec 23, 2013 at 4:13:15 am

You'd have much better luck posting this on the Premiere Pro forum, not the general (and hardly visited) Creative Cloud forum.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Todd Kopriva, Adobe Systems Incorporated
After Effects quality engineering
After Effects team blog
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to posts index

Palli Kristjansson
Re: Premiere Pro CC misplacing my subtitles in the wrong locations...
on Jun 27, 2014 at 3:56:19 pm

I now this post is from a wile back but I´m running into the exact same problem. Did you manage to fix it or...if so how ??

P.

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]