FORUMS: list search recent posts

Cloud storage of files

COW Forums : Adobe Creative Cloud

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
Oliver Peters
Cloud storage of files
on Nov 2, 2013 at 5:50:56 pm

When will we be able to directly access the files section from the CC desktop app? Going through the web is useless. In fact, I don't even remember how to get there. Google Drive, SugarSync and Dropbox are light years ahead.

- Oliver

Oliver Peters Post Production Services, LLC
Orlando, FL
http://www.oliverpeters.com

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
Re: Cloud storage of files
on Nov 7, 2013 at 7:27:39 pm

[Oliver Peters] "When will we be able to directly access the files section from the CC desktop app?"

Hi Oliver,

Maybe I'm missing what you're asking for, but from within the Creative Cloud Application, I go to the Files>Open Folder and those files open up in a dedicated folder (I'm on Mac) inside of my Finder. In this respect at least, it is the same as Dropbox. What specifically are you wanting?

Thanks,
Dennis

PS - I'm in Orlando today! ;-)

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Nov 7, 2013 at 11:45:29 pm

[Dennis Radeke] "but from within the Creative Cloud Application, I go to the Files>Open Folder and those files open up in a dedicated folder (I'm on Mac) inside of my Finder"

Mine just says "coming soon" and does nothing. Are on a public, released version?

[Dennis Radeke] "PS - I'm in Orlando today! ;-)"

Welcome. I couldn't attend the event as I was booked.

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

Dennis Radeke
on Nov 8, 2013 at 4:32:37 am

[Oliver Peters] "Mine just says "coming soon" and does nothing. Are on a public, released version?"

I think the release is public, but just in case, I could double, double check. why don't you quit the application, restart it and see if there are any updates that are pending.

Also, check this out; Creative Cloud Desktop App
From this link, it certainly looks like the folder functionality is available publicly.

[Oliver Peters] "Welcome. I couldn't attend the event as I was booked."

Booked is better than watching me prattle on, but it would have been nice to have met you face to face...

Best,
Dennis

Return to posts index

Gary Huff
on Nov 13, 2013 at 4:36:22 am

[Dennis Radeke] "I think the release is public, but just in case, I could double, double check. why don't you quit the application, restart it and see if there are any updates that are pending."

Hey Dennis, I have the exact same issue. If I click on Files under Creative Cloud, I also get "Coming Soon" and I just installed it on Sunday.

Return to posts index

Oliver Peters
on Nov 19, 2013 at 11:41:45 pm

I am currently doing a complete clean installation with a new installation of all apps. This is with OS X Mavericks. CC Files still says "coming soon".

- Oliver

Orlando, FL

Return to posts index

<< PREVIOUS   •   VIEW ALL   •   PRINT   •   NEXT >>
© 2017 CreativeCOW.net All Rights Reserved
[TOP]